F4F payment !!

Posted 7th Aug 2020
I applied for a job. Is there any one who could please throw light on the following

Job description
Salary of £9.20 per hour (F4F payment option ONLY. What’s the F4F payment option !
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
What did they say when you asked them? Which company? If you want help, you need to give a little more info...
I think it means they pay you in first four figures only. For example if monthly paid and you worked 38 hours per week you would get £1515, rather than £1514.93 gross.
google.com/sea…F-8

There appears to be a company called "First 4 Figures". No idea if that is related or not.

Ask the company, they will be able to advise.
Deal.hunter12307/08/2020 13:50

https://www.google.com/search?q=f4f+payment&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB908GB908&oq=f4f+pay&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j69i60j69i61.2705j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8There appears to be a company called "First 4 Figures". No idea if that is related or not.Ask the company, they will be able to advise.

They literally sell figures, like manga, Forbidden Planet kinda stuff. Maybe you get paid on shop credit to use on that site lol.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 7th Aug
For those trying to help the OP, this might help...

uk.jobzhq.com/job…0_0

"What you get: · Salary of £9.20 per hour (F4F payment option ONLY, monthly payments made through Umbrella company)· Fire Marshal training paid for by Allied Universal.· Permanent contract of employment.· Enrolment into the company’s pension scheme and staff discounts on several retail stores, restaurants, travel companies, and much more

Shifts: Minimum of 56 hours per week."
Is that a real advert? Apart from the laughable rate of pay/hours there is the through an umbrella + perm contract+pension - it cant be both a proper job and a brolly.
IamMT07/08/2020 14:14

For those trying to help the OP, this might …For those trying to help the OP, this might help...https://uk.jobzhq.com/jobs/security-fire-marshal_fa0b66c37d0b4f20_0_0"What you get: · Salary of £9.20 per hour (F4F payment option ONLY, monthly payments made through Umbrella company)· Fire Marshal training paid for by Allied Universal.· Permanent contract of employment.· Enrolment into the company’s pension scheme and staff discounts on several retail stores, restaurants, travel companies, and much moreShifts: Minimum of 56 hours per week."

So what does this F4F means in this i Job !
Seems a donkeys work minimum 56 hours . Standing all day as a guard on feet and then they can ask you to cover up the shift as well. Seems against human rights work ethics
DemonOverlord07/08/2020 13:40

What did they say when you asked them? Which company? If you want help, …What did they say when you asked them? Which company? If you want help, you need to give a little more info...

uk.jobzhq.com/job…0_0
DemonOverlord07/08/2020 13:40

What did they say when you asked them? Which company? If you want help, …What did they say when you asked them? Which company? If you want help, you need to give a little more info...

The Officer will need to be vigilant whilst conducting building checks and look out for any potential fire hazards and will also include assisting in the event of evacuations

What you get: · Salary of £9.20 per hour (F4F payment option ONLY, monthly payments made through Umbrella company)· Fire Marshal training paid for by Allied Universal.· Permanent contract of employment.· Enrolment into the company’s pension scheme and staff discounts on several retail stores, restaurants, travel companies, and much more

Shifts: Minimum of 56 hours per week.

must be available to work both Day shifts (07:00-19:00) and Night shifts (19:00-07:00)
56 hours per week?
I would not be happy with that lol.
Kratos6907/08/2020 15:18

56 hours per week? I would not be happy with that lol.

Security Jobs tends to be minimum 12 hrs.
Post a comment
@
    Text