Huddersfield v Dover
    Brighton/FC United of Manchester v Portsmouth
    Doncaster v Wolves
    Fulham v Peterborough
    Bristol City v Sheff Wed
    Coventry v Crystal Palace
    Burnley v Port Vale

25 Comments

Happy for Posh.........we should beat Fulham.

As for Liverpool...........could go either way but no doubt Roy will see to it we lose.

Ok draw for us, Leeds did knock out United at Old Trafford at the same stage last season though

Wonder which game will be televised ??? lol

We have arsenal which should be interesting considering who we knocked out last year. Manchester united and liverpool

Banned

I bet Sven is happy (Leicester Vs Man City) oO

Arsenal Fan

Ok draw for us, Leeds did knock out United at Old Trafford at the same … Ok draw for us, Leeds did knock out United at Old Trafford at the same stage last season though

lol

Banned

you may laugh (guv will) but i would be more than happy for arsenal to win this! i know its only a cup but even that would fill a gap. happy with leeds draw.

York v bolton is gonna be ace too.

superhoops at blackburn.....not our priority this season but a good chance! c`mon warnocks blue n white army!

Original Poster

West Ham vs Barnsley

I'm quite happy with that to be honest. Barnsley on good form at the moment but home tie should see us through.

Stevenage VS Newcastle, BBC One no doubt. lol

Starr

West Ham vs BarnsleyI'm quite happy with that to be honest. Barnsley on … West Ham vs BarnsleyI'm quite happy with that to be honest. Barnsley on good form at the moment but home tie should see us through.

I was thinking that match and Everton & Stoke could be the potential upsets.....possibly along with Blackburn. Some tricky ties for the prem teams.

Happy with the Carlisle draw. Should edge it I think.

Original Poster

To be honest Sy they are all the potential upsets... its the FA cup remember!!

Would love to see FC United get through to face Pompy

GO ON BARNSLEY!

Starr

To be honest Sy they are all the potential upsets... its the FA cup … To be honest Sy they are all the potential upsets... its the FA cup remember!!Would love to see FC United get through to face Pompy

So would i but i think Brighton will stuff them in the replay. Don't usually get the 2nd chance.

Banned

DangerGod

you may laugh (guv will) but i would be more than happy for arsenal to … you may laugh (guv will) but i would be more than happy for arsenal to win this! i know its only a cup but even that would fill a gap. happy with leeds draw.

OK.... Hahahaha.....

The year ends in 1. Nuf said.

huddersfield v my home town team Dover come on you mighty whites..

Cool, I see United's got the easiest fixture..!!! Can't wait.

fix

Chelsea vs. Ipswich

We got Reading away - Boing Boing you Baggies

Chelsea vs Ipswich - very happy with that.

Stevenage vs Newcastle - I live near Stevenage so will be going to see that.

So yeah, happy.

Banned

Brighton vs Portsmouth could be intriguing......

As an Ipswich fan happy with Chelsea draw. As long as Roy Keane has been given the boot!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…915
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions