Groups

FA cup 3rd round weekend!

Banned
    Any upsets on the cards?! usually produces a couple... any accas post them and i'll tell you why they won't win! X)

25 Comments

I fancy Arsenal to get a giantkilling win at Preston. X)

Lincoln city might giant kill

brighton
    man u
    everton
    bristol city
    arsenal
    sheffield utd
    ipswich
    bournemouth
    42.8/1 @ bet365 or high streeet [email protected]

come on you Royals!!!

It all depends how many of the Premiership and Championship sides turn out their first teams against lower league opposition. Sides in the bottom half of either division are likely to be far more concerned at avoiding relegation than they are at having a run in the FA Cup.

Anyway, it's only a matter of time before the FA relegate the cup to a midweek competition.

Original Poster Banned

farmeruk1

brightonman uevertonbristol cityarsenalsheffield … brightonman uevertonbristol cityarsenalsheffield utdipswichbournemouth42.8/1 @ bet365 or high streeet [email protected]

I've done a couple BTTS bets, seems safer.

Original Poster Banned

Eden0032

come on you Royals!!!

United's best chance of a cup!

Btts and the win for:
    Palace
    Brighton
    Bournemouth
    ...With Everton/Leicester btts.

92/1, thank me later
    Edited by: "fivegoldstars" 7th Jan

Original Poster Banned

RonChew

It all depends how many of the Premiership and Championship sides turn … It all depends how many of the Premiership and Championship sides turn out their first teams against lower league opposition. Sides in the bottom half of either division are likely to be far more concerned at avoiding relegation than they are at having a run in the FA Cup. Anyway, it's only a matter of time before the FA relegate the cup to a midweek competition.

Budweiser has announced that it will be sending celebratory beer drops by helicopter to fans of the teams that pull off the biggest underdog achievements in the third round of the FA Cup this weekend.

Budweiser, the official beer of The Emirates FA Cup, said it has called on FA Cup winner David James to help deliver thousands of bottles of free beer to the hometowns of lower-league teams defeating their higher-ranking competitor.

It said if no underdog victories take place, Budweiser will make the executive decision to reward the fans of the team that played the hardest on the pitch, or where the fans’ loyal support came through strongest.

https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/bud-helicopter.jpg
    talkingretail.com/pro…ns/

Hope HEAWD likes budweiser X) X)

Original Poster Banned

You can bet your life on shrek beating the goalscoring record today as well.

Boohoo my carling app not working for todays matches. Is it same for everyone?

Read that wrong. Carling matches not till 14 jan phew thought I might actually have to start paying for lager!

Original Poster Banned

Reading all over the place.

MrScotchBonnet

Budweiser has announced that it will be sending celebratory beer drops by … Budweiser has announced that it will be sending celebratory beer drops by helicopter to fans of the teams that pull off the biggest underdog achievements in the third round of the FA Cup this weekend.Budweiser, the official beer of The Emirates FA Cup, said it has called on FA Cup winner David James to help deliver thousands of bottles of free beer to the hometowns of lower-league teams defeating their higher-ranking competitor.It said if no underdog victories take place, Budweiser will make the executive decision to reward the fans of the team that played the hardest on the pitch, or where the fans’ loyal support came through strongest.http://www.talkingretail.com/products-news/alcohol/budweiser-plans-helicopter-beer-drops-fa-cup-fans/Hope HEAWD likes budweiser X)X)

You've got to laugh at Bogwasher. David James? He's so z-list, he couldn't even get on Big Brother. (_;)

Original Poster Banned

Reading defending like a sunday league team. Could be 6-0 or more.

fivegoldstars

Btts and the win for:Palace BrightonBournemouth ...With Everton/Leicester … Btts and the win for:Palace BrightonBournemouth ...With Everton/Leicester btts.92/1, thank me later

hmmm Leicester

Original Poster Banned

Come on Reading get a goal ffs.

Gone for a 11 team acxa £2.50 returns £126 awful odds.
    Man u£
    brighton£
    bristol city£
    everton
    bouremouth£
    arsenal£
    lfc£
    spurs£
    chelsea£
    bristol rovers?
    sheffield united?
    newcastle?
    ipswich ?
    Lost my slip on way home,so its 11 from that lol.
    £= definately done ? maybe
    Started doing btts no draw 5 fold 6 fold 7 fold 29 bets.
    wil be debt free if they all come in lol
    birmibgham,hull,wigan,colchester,leyton orient,mansfield,morecambe 7 correct is just over 1000/1.
    Edited by: "farmeruk1" 7th Jan

That went well

Arsenal to win by 3 goals 7/2 willhill.
    Edited by: "farmeruk1" 7th Jan

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

I fancy Arsenal to get a giantkilling win at Preston. X)

Are you sure

cj41

Boohoo my carling app not working for todays matches. Is it same for … Boohoo my carling app not working for todays matches. Is it same for everyone?

Isn't that app for Premier League matches?

RossD89

Isn't that app for Premier League matches?

Yeh read it wrong. Thought it was weekly. Fantastic app

Arsenal lol. why **** never fielded a full strenth squad is beneath me. Hope they draw and get a replay.

Original Poster Banned

farmeruk1

Arsenal lol. why **** never fielded a full strenth squad is beneath me. … Arsenal lol. why **** never fielded a full strenth squad is beneath me. Hope they draw and get a replay.

Not over just yet but Preston look the better team and probably should be 2-0 up.

Banned

Come on you Spurs !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions