Groups

FA Cup for £1?!

Did anyone see the article in yesterday's Guardian online?

guardian.co.uk/foo…ket

New futures exchange where you can see your team in Champions League final for a fraction of the price!

finalfutures.com/en/

Been keen to hear from anyone who has heard or even signed up!

4 Comments

Going to make a small fortune with all the purchases for teams that are not going to make it!!

Who guarantees the tickets anyway?? Says one of the premier ticketing agencies, which frequently come and go, what if they go bust, what if final futures goes bust!

Minimum ticket is £5

Nice idea but will need to establish itself first.

Any ticket that has a reasonable chance of coming off seems to be at market value!

ms2005;5022823

Any ticket that has a reasonable chance of coming off seems to be at … Any ticket that has a reasonable chance of coming off seems to be at market value!

Given that most competitions in England and Europe are coming to a head (pretty much all at semi's) right about now, it's more likely that the 'ticket' price on Final Future's is going to be as near-high as it's going to be during any stage of the competition.. the ideal time to get into anything like this, would be pre-season, or in the very early stages of the new season (2009/10)

ms2005;5022823

Nice idea but will need to establish itself first.

Although, I do agree with you on that point, too..

Bass_Monkey;5023261

Given that most competitions in England and Europe are coming to a head … Given that most competitions in England and Europe are coming to a head (pretty much all at semi's) right about now, it's more likely that the 'ticket' price on Final Future's is going to be as near-high as it's going to be during any stage of the competition.. the ideal time to get into anything like this, would be pre-season, or in the very early stages of the new season (2009/10) :)Although, I do agree with you on that point, too..

But if you look at Wimbledon tickets, Federer and Nadal are £1400 a ticket, I reckon I could get one cheaper than that.

I would agree, Champions League etc is pretty useless at the mo though.

so there ticket touts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1919
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains44
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66

See more discussions