Groups
    EXPIRED

FA Cup Semi (2) - Man Utd v Everton

Yawn so far.

Everton could sneak it.

52 Comments

Man Utd have owned Everton in the first half, great football being played by Man Utd and the youngsters are playing really well. We have dominated the first half and now hopefully we can win this game

Wellbeck is annoying me - so heavy on the ball.

Meadsy4742;4971216

Wellbeck is annoying me - so heavy on the ball.

repped quality comment, i was thinking the same thing

Aran10;4971242

repped quality comment, i was thinking the same thing

Fergie will sub him for either Nani or Scholes. Tevez is his usual, hard working and some good chance making. Macheda is doing pretty well but will more than likely be subbed with Berbatov. Ferdinand and Vidic, what can I say....the backbone for Utd. The rest....doing okay.

Berbatov, what a waste of money, Everton to win 1-0

Original Poster

All the travelling these fans did, to see such a crap game. There's only been one shot on target.

are there any man ure fans in the stadium ??

all i can hear is the everton fans singing

junkenstein73;4971351

are there any man ure fans in the stadium ??all i can hear is the everton … are there any man ure fans in the stadium ??all i can hear is the everton fans singing

well did you hear the man u fans go crazy when mike riley didn't give the penalty

should have been a penalty :x

Aran10;4971399

well did you hear the man u fans go crazy when mike riley didn't give the … well did you hear the man u fans go crazy when mike riley didn't give the penaltyshould have been a penalty :x

lol obviously a man u fan!never a penalty

here comes 1-0

Original Poster

glenncraneuk;4971412

lol obviously a man u fan!never a penalty

To be fair, itr looked like a penalty to me. Moyes beats Fergie at mind games calling the ref a Manc all week :giggle:

peodude;4971459

To be fair, itr looked like a penalty to me. Moyes beats Fergie at mind … To be fair, itr looked like a penalty to me. Moyes beats Fergie at mind games calling the ref a Manc all week :giggle:

agree, Fergie doesnt ever do mind games:w00t:

skusey;4971470

agree, Fergie doesnt ever do mind games:w00t:

Such as the one he made about the best managers (Who did he conviently leave out, who has had an AMAZING season??)

Banned

http://www.ttiwwp.com/p/264G42GO.gif

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Aran/Pictures/United%20Rule.gif[/IMG]

:thumbsup:

Aran10;4971934

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Aran/Pictures/United%20Rule.gif[/IMG]:thumbsup:

damn the pic didnt work, hw do i save iti onto a web to get it onto here?

Aran10;4971934

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Aran/Pictures/United%20Rule.gif[/IMG]:thumbsup:

Lol you linked it from your Hard drive, use photobucket mate its easiest and use the IMG opition

Banned

[QUOTE=Aran10;4971934]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/fail.jpg

Everton deserve this utd have been awful

skusey;4971308

Berbatov, what a waste of money, Everton to win 1-0

totally agree with you, except for the everton to win bit

RuthIess;4971948

Lol you linked it from your Hard drive, use photobucket mate its easiest … Lol you linked it from your Hard drive, use photobucket mate its easiest and use the IMG opition

dont have photobucket :oops:

gna be decided on penalties :oops:

junkenstein73;4971351

are there any man ure fans in the stadium ??all i can hear is the everton … are there any man ure fans in the stadium ??all i can hear is the everton fans singing

Is't that just because all the Man U fans are spread all over the country and change who they support depending on who is doing well so dont get to learn the Man U songs???

good miss berb come on everton

Banned

How funny to see Berbatov miss

yaaaaaaa

everton have won you heard it here first

can you hear united sing noooo nooooo

Banned

http://www.ttiwwp.com/p/194M39NH.gif

We Won!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Postman10;4972158

everton have won you heard it here first

Bit premature there!!!

deserved well done the toffees

lack of respect for the fa cup from old red nose

Original Poster

BYE BYE MAN U QUINTUPLE :whistling:

Nice on Everton, and i hope you beat Chelsea in the Final too

Banned

junkenstein73;4972205

deserved well done the toffeeslack of respect for the fa cup from old red … deserved well done the toffeeslack of respect for the fa cup from old red nose

How is it a lack of respect? He put out a team that matched Everton and went out on penalties.

guv;4972201

Bit premature there!!!

He just saw the inevitable, Go Go Toffee's..... I am from Chelsea but have supported Everton my whole Life

never mind man u it,s not the winning or the losing it,s the turning up that counts

FilthAndFurry;4972218

How is it a lack of respect? He put out a team that matched Everton and … How is it a lack of respect? He put out a team that matched Everton and went out on penalties.

dont win nothing with kids:whistling:

Has anyone checked the BBC .....
    http://i43.tinypic.com/f29euw.jpg

look at the second bulletpoint below the picture

Banned

FilthAndFurry;4972218

How is it a lack of respect? He put out a team that matched Everton and … How is it a lack of respect? He put out a team that matched Everton and went out on penalties.

Ok, it's not lack of respect, he's just a poor manager who left players out that would have won the game had they not been watching the match on the TV.

Which sounds more accurate?

Banned

everton were happy to see tt thru as a draw doin just enough,they were always gonna win on penalties and there was a chance these youngsters would be knackered and slip up in extra time

egg on yer face fergie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions