Groups

FA Cup third round draw

I know some of you arn't interested but yeah.

Preston v Scunthorpe
    Port Vale/Chasetown v Cardiff
    Colchester v Peterborough
    Bolton v Sheffield United
    Blackburn v Coventry
    Brighton v Mansfield
    Northampton/Walsall v Millwall
    Charlton v West Brom
    Watford v Crystal Palaec
    Luton/Nottingham Forestv Liverpool
    Plymouth v Hull
    Aston Villa v Manchester United
    Tranmere v Hereford
    Tottenham v Reading
    Burnley v Arsenal
    Bristol City v Middlesbrough
    Fulhamv Bristol Rovers
    Huddersfield v Birmingham
    Horsham/Swansea v Havant & Waterlooville
    Sunderland v Wigan
    Oxford/Southend v Dagenham & Redbridge
    Everton v Oldham
    Derby v Sheffield Wednesday
    Southampton v Leicester
    West Ham v Manchester City
    Ipswich v Portsmouth
    Wolves v Cambridge
    Barnsley v Blackpool
    Chelsea v QPR
    Stoke v Newcastle

-----
    All i got to say is COME ON FOREST BRING ON THE POOL.

40 Comments

Colchester Away :x now that is a shocking draw!

happy with the Forest draw just gotta kick out Luton! Whats our chances Tomm????

Original Poster

Well a £500 bribe to colin, should secure us a win. I believe we're favorites anyway.

I've booked myself off college the day the pool tickets go on sale if we beat luton!

Why? you have no chance.

odriscoll

Why? you have no chance.

we shall see;-)

Original Poster

Odriscoll - Brings back memories of charlton athletic that -

Odriscoll - You say that, but you know for a fact you wont play your first team, Also brings back memories of manchester utd v southend utd.

tomm did you get my PM re: conduit at wilkos

Original Poster

Yeah Gonna get some uh, tomorrow maybe.

leicester FTW:|

Middlesbrough again! Bring on some revenge!

Man utd again !! damm 4th time in 7 years weve drawn them in fa cup!

dymondgeezer

Middlesbrough again! Bring on some revenge!

i think we have a much better chance this year. Imo we are 10 times better and brough are in bad form at the mo.

Great result against watford aswell.

Up the reds:thumbsup:

Banned

intenso100

Man utd again !! damm 4th time in 7 years weve drawn them in fa cup!

Sods law, what were the chances of that:x

Nice easy passage into the 4th round for us.................who are this Notts Forest team anyway, are they Rymans league?? :giggle:

Original Poster

I know they've got a back to back european cup win that your team doesnt have! :giggle:

Edit: infact, who are notts forest? AFAIK theres no such team!

Nottm Forest or Nottingham forest - There is no Nottinghamshire forest. There is however a Nottinghamshire county who got knocked out by Havant and Waterlooville! :giggle:

t0mm

I know they've got a back to back european cup win that your team doesnt … I know they've got a back to back european cup win that your team doesnt have! Edit: infact, who are notts forest? AFAIK theres no such team! Nottm Forest or Nottingham forest - There is no Nottinghamshire forest. There is however a Nottinghamshire county who got knocked out by Havant and Waterlooville! :giggle:

I still wouldn't swap our record or league position for yours :whistling: ;-)

May the best team win. :thumbsup:

And i'm sure we will. :giggle:

Original Poster

Don't count your chickens before they hatch! :giggle:

Forest are VERY unpredictable haha.

Syzable

I still wouldn't swap our record or league position for yours :whistling: … I still wouldn't swap our record or league position for yours :whistling: ;-) May the best team win. :thumbsup: And i'm sure we will. :giggle:

Im sure you will stuff them

forest suck and so does that manager of theirs

Come on luton/liverpool

Original Poster

Rovers or city fan?

BBBristol City

Original Poster

Well it doesnt matter anyway - both will get knocked out too.

Do i detect a hint of bitterness...

Whats that.....

Championship

Maybe one day you will become a big club like us. I think its best you stick to the history books for now.

:whistling:

Original Poster

Dont worry we'll be playing you next season

sorry mate theres no chance we are getting relegated now

Original Poster

I see you dont keep an eye on League one We're currently 3rd, 1 point behind first, with a game in hand.
    See you in the championship :thumbsup:

hmm wasnt it the same for you last year you were up their with the greats IE.bcfc but you completly messed that one up did'nt you. And then you got beat by Yeovil:giggle: I think you don't lkeep an eye on the league aswell as i think you will find we are 5th in the CHAMPIONSHIP

Taxi for tomm...;-)

Original Poster

I do keep an eye on the championship, and have nothing against bristol city. But if you want me to ;-). ha.
    Just thank us when we beat your rovers.

i have just got a hate for calderwood. I still hope you do over the scum(rovers). Anyway banter aside good luck in the competition:thumbsup: let the best teams win;-)

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

Burnley away :-( I know they're not very good, but it will be our reserve team playing against them and it's away! If only it could have been a home draw it would have been so much easier!

Arsenal Fan

Burnley away :-( I know they're not very good, but it will be our reserve … Burnley away :-( I know they're not very good, but it will be our reserve team playing against them and it's away! If only it could have been a home draw it would have been so much easier!

What do you mean not very good!!!!!:x

The new messiah....Owen Coyle if you didn't know;-) have just guided us to 2 huge away wins at Watford(leaders) and Charlton(2nd)

Feel the mighty roar of the Claret and Blue Army and quake in ya fancy football boots!!!

Unfortunately I will be enjoying the Thailand sunshine in January when we tame the premiership,ballet dancing leaders.....prediction???

We will get a damn good beating!:-D

I still think we'll win. But it will be a tough match. I have no idea who that Owen Coyle guy is, but Eduardo and Bendtner should be good enough to score a few goals against Burnley. Ballet dancing leaders? Sounds like someone would like to have their team play like Arsenal :whistling:

Arsenal Fan

I still think we'll win. But it will be a tough match. I have no idea who … I still think we'll win. But it will be a tough match. I have no idea who that Owen Coyle guy is, but Eduardo and Bendtner should be good enough to score a few goals against Burnley. Ballet dancing leaders? Sounds like someone would like to have their team play like Arsenal :whistling:

I think the Gunners are playing fantastic football....it was a complement!;-)

We didn't know who Owen Coyle was either until 2 weeks ago:giggle: he used to manage St Johnstone.....but 7 points from 3 tough ties(Stoke,Watford,Charlton) convinces me that he will do a good job for us.He seems to have brought some Scottish grit and feel good factor and that's gotta be a good thing.

It will hopefully be a good match and not a walkover for you guys.If we can get the return at the Emirates we will have done well.:thumbsup:

Your team doesn't play dirty and foul all the time do they? That's all team try to do to Arsenal these days, Carew done a disgraceful tackle on the man of the match, Hleb at the weekend and Hleb had to go off injured. Hopefully Burnley play competitively, but not just by fouling all the time like other teams have done this season. They should realise Arsenal no longer can be bullied into losing games!!

Arsenal Fan

Your team doesn't play dirty and foul all the time do they? That's all … Your team doesn't play dirty and foul all the time do they? That's all team try to do to Arsenal these days, Carew done a disgraceful tackle on the man of the match, Hleb at the weekend and Hleb had to go off injured. Hopefully Burnley play competitively, but not just by fouling all the time like other teams have done this season. They should realise Arsenal no longer can be bullied into losing games!!

Not a dirty team at all,we like to see good passing football,but sometimes in the Championship you have to win ugly(that doesn't mean dirty btw).

Our new manager has a reputation for getting his teams playing nice football which should go down well with the Turf Moor crowd.We do have David Unsworth though:whistling:

t0mm

I see you dont keep an eye on League one We're currently 3rd, 1 point … I see you dont keep an eye on League one We're currently 3rd, 1 point behind first, with a game in hand.See you in the championship :thumbsup:

Ohhh I've missed all the banter in here. I also hate Calderwood and I'm surprised you're not a bit embarrased with his poor media scare tactics last season that were in all honesty, laughable! Let's just hope you slip up again, don't forget what happened at the end of last season....

Oh and don't use the words Rovers and City in the same sentence - it's blasphemy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Don't forget he collected manager of the month last month :thumbsup:

t0mm

Don't forget he collected manager of the month last month :thumbsup:

Ah yes. I forgot manager of the month gaurentees promotion

Original Poster

I'm on about this seasons tactics :thumbsup:

Anyway, lets all get along!

t0mm

I'm on about this seasons tactics :thumbsup:Anyway, lets all get along!

Manager of the month:giggle:
    Well gary johnson got sports personality of the year in the west sooo champions league next season i thinks:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1328
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767102
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1221
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422814431

See more discussions