Arsenal v Huddersfield, R4, 12:00
    Wolverhampton v Stoke, R4, 13:00
    Notts County v Man City, R4, 14:00
    West Ham v Nott'm Forest, R4, 14:00
    Fulham v Tottenham, R4, 16:30

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Fulham to beat spurs and everton to beat Chelsea

Southampton to beat Man U from a hopeful saints fan! lol COYS!

Original Poster Banned

I like Southampton, la tissier what a player
    I may lay £100 on man city. Getting nowhere with accumulators.

Hopefully JTT can join in.. Make us a mint. Lol

DangerGod

I like Southampton, la tissier what a player :)I may lay £100 on man … I like Southampton, la tissier what a player :)I may lay £100 on man city. Getting nowhere with accumulators.Hopefully JTT can join in.. Make us a mint. Lol

Lay a thousand. Its a 'certainty'.

Crawley to beat Torquay, but only just!

moose109

Crawley to beat Torquay, but only just!

Who needs Paul the Octopus, you all have me predicting the results! 1-0!

Great game saints vs man u

Starr

Great game saints vs man u

But you know the match won't be finished until Monday if they don't turn the score round, gotta keep Sir 'Do-As-I-Say' Ferguson happy

We did it again lol, Saint's were unlucky, Played well, Gibson is so poor.

Utd were very lucky, I thought at least a draw for Southampton was the least they deserved. Good subs to come on but showed the frailties of the fringe players. Oddly enough I liked Owen in that midfield role early on.

greg_68

Utd were very lucky, I thought at least a draw for Southampton was the … Utd were very lucky, I thought at least a draw for Southampton was the least they deserved. Good subs to come on but showed the frailties of the fringe players. Oddly enough I liked Owen in that midfield role early on.

I agree with all that, I cringed when I seen the initial line-up, The fringe United players aren't really up for the job, Evans, Gibson very average, Gibson is simply an hit and hoper, 4-3-3 doesn't ever suit United unless on counter. Credit to Southampton, Played much better than United for a long period of the game, Gigg's and Nani sorted things out.

I didnt expect a win today but I was pleased with the way we performed and thought we gave a good account of ourselves. We were ontop for a long period of the game and the support was second to none. Shame Adkins decided to bring Dickson on as it was his mistake that lead to United's second goal.

Hopefully now we can focus on our promotion push!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions