Groups

FA Cup - West Ham Vs Arsenal - Spoilers

Could this game be the talking point of the day ?

125 Comments

Come on you Irons.
    In B4 fat&flabby

Well done [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]LEEDS!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Oh to be a Gooner!!!! Come on the Arsenal!

Banned

Is this the match West Ham were sending begging emails out to their fans for?

'Please come and watch us play, you might see Russell Brand and his missus'.

C'mon the draw.

Original Poster

I have watched an understrength City side beat Arsenal pretty thoroughly twice this season, and we know that Arsenal dont actually want to win any cups (Arsenal fan keeps telling us) So im going to go with a West ham win, I think they will be more 'up for it'

FilthAndFurry;7410865

Is this the match West Ham were sending begging emails out to their fans … Is this the match West Ham were sending begging emails out to their fans for?'Please come and watch us play, you might see Russell Brand and his missus'.C'mon the draw.

no, that was last week/
    welcome to 2010

Banned

bfjem;7410850

Oh to be a Gooner!!!! Come on the Arsenal!

Arsenal are missing captain Cesc Fabregas

Uh oh, spaghettio:oops:

Banned

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/12/31/article-1239744-07BC045D000005DC-679_306x555.jpg

http://kara.allthingsd.com/files//home/allthingsd/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/4/files/2009/09/20070322oliver.jpg

FilthAndFurry;7410908

Arsenal are missing captain Cesc Fabregas Uh oh, spaghettio:oops:

yeah im well aware of this...but then again we didnt have him against pompey and smashed them mid week...although West Ham are a different class to pompey I still expect a Win unless wenger sends the kids out, in which case I think we could be taken to a replay

afre these on tv?

Banned

fingers crossed the ham doesnt get stripped right down to the bone today

Banned

bfjem;7410936

yeah im well aware of this...but then again we didnt have him against … yeah im well aware of this...but then again we didnt have him against pompey and smashed them mid week...although West Ham are a different class to pompey I still expect a Win unless wenger sends the kids out, in which case I think we could be taken to a replay

I'm thinking a draw.

casparwhite;7410946

fingers crossed the ham doesnt get stripped right down to the bone today

now or later? aha...aha

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7410865

Is this the match West Ham were sending begging emails out to their fans … Is this the match West Ham were sending begging emails out to their fans for?'Please come and watch us play, you might see Russell Brand and his missus'.

I thought that'd be right up your street! :?

FilthAndFurry;7410922

Still reading the Daily Mail I see.

PS Is that picture you?

Banned

main event has been on already.....

we await the humdrum drabness of a london "premiership"derby

Banned

guv;7411167

PS Is that picture you?

No, it's Oliver Twist:?

It's a fairly well-known scene/image from Dickens's classic. I probably should've made that clear so that all abilities were able to get the reference.

Apologies.

FilthAndFurry;7411206

No, it's Oliver Twist:?It's a fairly well-known scene/image from … No, it's Oliver Twist:?It's a fairly well-known scene/image from Dickens's classic. I probably should've made that clear so that all abilities were able to get the reference.Apologies.

ouch lmao

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7411206

No, it's Oliver Twist:?It's a fairly well-known scene/image from … No, it's Oliver Twist:?It's a fairly well-known scene/image from Dickens's classic. I probably should've made that clear so that all abilities were able to get the reference.Apologies.

What the Dickens! Really? His name is Oliver Twist?

I just thought you were on the streets again oh Filthy one.

Apology accepted. :thumbsup:

casparwhite;7411194

main event has been on already.....we await the humdrum drabness of a … main event has been on already.....we await the humdrum drabness of a london "premiership"derby

Really you call that a main event??? I thought it was quite a good match but wouldn't exactly call it enthralling...and you can hardly call the footy we play humdrum:?

Banned

guv;7411251

What the Dickens! Really? His name is Oliver Twist?I just thought you … What the Dickens! Really? His name is Oliver Twist?I just thought you were on the streets again oh Filthy one.Apology accepted. :thumbsup:

Maybe one day your kids will ask you to read it with them if it's a set text:thumbsup:

Banned

team lineups

West Ham United: Green, Faubert, Tomkins, Upson, Daprela, Kovac, Behrami, Stanislas, Diamanti, Jimenez, Nouble
    Subs: Stech, N'Gala, Da Costa, Payne, Lee, Edgar, Sears

Arsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Silvestre, Ramsey, Song, Merida, Wilshere, Eduardo, Vela
    Subs: Mannone, Gilbert, Diaby, Nasri, Traore, Eastmond, Emmanuel-Thomas

COYI!!!!

rm13_hammer;7411295

team lineupsWest Ham United: Green, Faubert, Tomkins, Upson, Daprela, … team lineupsWest Ham United: Green, Faubert, Tomkins, Upson, Daprela, Kovac, Behrami, Stanislas, Diamanti, Jimenez, NoubleSubs: Stech, N'Gala, Da Costa, Payne, Lee, Edgar, SearsArsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Silvestre, Ramsey, Song, Merida, Wilshere, Eduardo, VelaSubs: Mannone, Gilbert, Diaby, Nasri, Traore, Eastmond, Emmanuel-ThomasCOYI!!!!

so wengers gone for the half and half approach some good players in that line up, Merida played a blinder last time I saw him in CC, good to see vela getting a game to, though west hams midfield looks pretty good I reckon this is gonna be a great game

Banned

bfjem;7411254

Really you call that a main event??? I thought it was quite a good match … Really you call that a main event??? I thought it was quite a good match but wouldn't exactly call it enthralling...and you can hardly call the footy we play humdrum:?

yeah a true northern derby, 76,000 fans

this game is nothing but a formality for yourselves

fingers crossed we get you in the next round........

Banned

good to see john hartson looking well! top bloke

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7411281

Maybe one day your kids will ask you to read it with them if it's a set … Maybe one day your kids will ask you to read it with them if it's a set text:thumbsup:

Oh well. At least its something I would be able to look forward to. :thumbsup:

BTW - why is it you always bring either my wife or kids into your arguments? Insecure?

guv;7411378

Oh well. At least its something I would be able to look forward to. … Oh well. At least its something I would be able to look forward to. :thumbsup:BTW - why is it you always bring either my wife or kids into your arguments? Insecure?

He is a muppet, typical soap dodger,
    He should talk to FRANK

Banned

guv;7411378

Oh well. At least its something I would be able to look forward to. … Oh well. At least its something I would be able to look forward to. :thumbsup:BTW - why is it you always bring either my wife or kids into your arguments? Insecure?

I don't 'always' is the simple answer. :?

Banned

is this a football thread or............ooppss sorry its west ham i forgot

great goal from ramsey!

Sad thing is we will lose this game easily . We need a miracle :-(

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7411411

I don't 'always' is the simple answer. :?

A "simple answer" from you is about as much as I could expect.

Banned

boring so far......

whats the attendance? guessing around a third of the leeds v man u game

casparwhite;7411823

boring so far......whats the attendance? guessing around a third of the … boring so far......whats the attendance? guessing around a third of the leeds v man u game

dunno attendence as its not at emirates...cos if it was then that would be a silly comment to make.... as for boring its about as gripping as the game earlier....at least your getting to see some class keeping from green and fabianski...

numptyj;7411720

great goal from ramsey!

que?

casparwhite;7411823

boring so far......whats the attendance? guessing around a third of the … boring so far......whats the attendance? guessing around a third of the leeds v man u game

Just how do you get 75000 into Upton Park, the capacity is 35303?

bfjem;7411902

que?

haha just to mix some confusion into the equation

were not playin too good atm wtf was ramsey doin a min ago when in doubt kick it out u foools

numptyj;7411952

haha just to mix some confusion into the equationwere not playin too good … haha just to mix some confusion into the equationwere not playin too good atm wtf was ramsey doin a min ago when in doubt kick it out u foools

at the moment I think we looking to un-organised, West Ham are winning the midfielf battle by a long way, they want the ball...but patience is the key I think

ahh crap

Banned

Inb4 the excuses start

poor defending....good goal...deserved lead
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991057
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions