Fable 2 achievements help - Doll catcher, Completionist, and the hoarder

the above chevo's are see someone else achievements just wondering if anyone has totally finished the game and has all the dolls.

I only need 4 more achievements but believe I need to restart my game, because I'm without my dog, and don't believe I can dig anymore

help appreciated

10 Comments

Wow this game sounds cool, you get a dog!!!

Original Poster

yup, it follows you about, finds treasure kills off enemies (giving them their final blow)...

for the people who know, don't spoil the reason why i'm without the dog please

Banned

fwibble;3576763

yup, it follows you about, finds treasure kills off enemies (giving them … yup, it follows you about, finds treasure kills off enemies (giving them their final blow)...for the people who know, don't spoil the reason why i'm without the dog please

RSPCA? :?

Original Poster

no i played fetch with him, taught him tricks, gave him treats, healed him when he was injured, even bought him the most expensive collar :x

you should of done what i did, after you completed it it turn it off and get the other achievements

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3576960

you should of done what i did, after you completed it it turn it off and … you should of done what i did, after you completed it it turn it off and get the other achievements

i did and thought i chose the more respectable option of the 3, didn't know you couldn't dig without your dog... bit stupid really lol

Original Poster

Anybody, yes, no... Anybody, yes no.. :giggle:

ODB_69;3576864

RSPCA? :?

lol

i shall give you the name of my special friend OP

Original Poster

Its Lucian that should be reported to the RSPCA not me...

cheers mu.. OP psht :?

fwibble;3578706

cheers mu.. OP psht :?

..im sorry? mu?.. me? huh..
but its ok, happy to help :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Silver"]you started it[/COLOR]

:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764101

See more discussions