Groups

Fable 2 GOTY Help

I have just bought the Fable 2 GOTY from ShopTo and it has just come through the post but I am not entirely sure it is the GOTY edition.

This is the cover of the one I have:

img.game.co.uk/ml/…jpg

And when I googled GOTY this is the cover I found:

bigw.com.au/med…jpg

Mine doesn't say Game of the year on the case. Does this mean it is the normal version? Any help would be appreciated.

5 Comments

both the game of the year (green cover) and the classics version are the same, they both have the extra content already on the disk.

Original Poster

So it is GOTY year even though it doesn't say it on the case?

Edited by: "Sinspawn" 28th Oct 2010

The classics version has the dlc (includes Fable II plus the expansion packs 'Knothole Island' and 'See The Future' (previously available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace). I believe GOTY and the new classics are the same, compare the features on the shopto website.

Sinspawn

So it is GOTY year even though it doesn't say it on the case?

correct

Original Poster

lastlaststar

correct

Thanks. I just didn't want to open it if it turned out it was the normal version and I wasted the extra money for nothing
    Edited by: "Sinspawn" 29th Oct 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions