Groups

Fable 3 second hand

Anyone buy Fable 3 second hand?

5 Comments

Banned

this makes no sense.. Are you selling it or looking to buy it?

Original Poster

riteondeals

this makes no sense.. Are you selling it or looking to buy it?

Neither I'm just looking to see if anyone here got a copy second hand it's regarding dlc
    Edited by: "natversion1" 24th Nov 2010

I'm sure stastical odd's would suggest someone somewhere has bought this second hand, what information are you trying to find?

Original Poster

Adam2050

I'm sure stastical odd's would suggest someone somewhere has bought this … I'm sure stastical odd's would suggest someone somewhere has bought this second hand, what information are you trying to find?

I had my copy completed it twice and sold it on but I found the code for the DLC at home, I was hoping to find someone on here who brought it second hand so I could pass it on to someone who will actually use it.

natversion1

I had my copy completed it twice and sold it on but I found the code for … I had my copy completed it twice and sold it on but I found the code for the DLC at home, I was hoping to find someone on here who brought it second hand so I could pass it on to someone who will actually use it.

Just start a thread in misc offering it for free but they must show proof they own a second hand game.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would22
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2548
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137

See more discussions