Groups

Fable II Glitch - Quite wierd.

So I was just playing a bit of Fable II and ran into this funny glitch. Trouble is, it won't go away, switched the game off for now, will check back later to see if I'm still Jesus.

uk.youtube.com/wat…MEk

Also was wondering how everyone is finding the game so far, found any glitches?

10 Comments

Matrix style, also yes (during a cut scene the character was meant to talk to you, instead his head just kept growing until all you could see was his head) was fine with loading again though.

Original Poster

HAHA...that would be cool as a potion or something, giving a guard a 'head-growing' potion :P

All I can say is the main character animation was better on the original

Can't wait to get started on this, but sold my wireless adapter and currently installing a Gigabit network in the house, so the XBox is gathering dust!

Loving the 'I want to be...a tree' impression in your vid

Original Poster

Shengis;3314133

All I can say is the main character animation was better on the original … All I can say is the main character animation was better on the original

Yeah defo.

Original Poster

bazzaric;3314140

Can't wait to get started on this, but sold my wireless adapter and … Can't wait to get started on this, but sold my wireless adapter and currently installing a Gigabit network in the house, so the XBox is gathering dust!Loving the 'I want to be...a tree' impression in your vid

I'm not a fan of the online co-op on Fable 2, the 'dynamic' camera ruins it alot.

I liked the camera scheme in a game like war of the monsters (the way it separates then comes together). (Mainly for local split screen)

Original Poster

electriclinux;3314301

I liked the camera scheme in a game like war of the monsters (the way it … I liked the camera scheme in a game like war of the monsters (the way it separates then comes together). (Mainly for local split screen)

Personally, I thought it was going to be just like GTA/Saints Row, or single player view. I do however like the idea of not having 2 heros in the same co-op - defeats the storyline. But the choice of weapons is shoddy, should be at least able to take our weapons into co-op. But its early days I suppose.

Have you tried starting another story and then coming back to that one to see if that fixes the problem?

I would try to get another player in co-op mode to see if the other one has the same problem, try swimming or teleport to another area and see what happens.

The only minor glitch that I had so far is that I got stuck in a door. I was coming out of my house the door was close so I just press A to open the door but something weird happend and I got stuck like inside the door could not move at all. I had to teleport to another area and it was fine.

Original Poster

asandino;3315855

Have you tried starting another story and then coming back to that one to … Have you tried starting another story and then coming back to that one to see if that fixes the problem? I would try to get another player in co-op mode to see if the other one has the same problem, try swimming or teleport to another area and see what happens.The only minor glitch that I had so far is that I got stuck in a door. I was coming out of my house the door was close so I just press A to open the door but something weird happend and I got stuck like inside the door could not move at all. I had to teleport to another area and it was fine.

Well I haven't tried starting the game up since last night, so I don't know if I'm stuck like that, I was doing a quite a long quest and just grimmed and beared it until the save and then turned it off. Only then I realised that if I had saved whilst in a glitch, it might have carried it on for my next start-up. Will soon find out today :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions