Groups

FABLE III (YES FABLE 3) Release date?

I just notice that FABLE III will be coming out for the XBOX 360. Fable and Fable II were great so this new one can only be better.

What do you know? Any idea on the Release date?

I am so looking forward to this.

4 Comments

Likely to be end of 2010, especially if rumors are correct that it will work with 'Project Natal'.

This was confirmed a few weeks ago. Apparantly, they were writing it a few days before Fable II's release.

Original Poster

Richierea;7187229

Likely to be end of 2010, especially if rumors are correct that it will … Likely to be end of 2010, especially if rumors are correct that it will work with 'Project Natal'.

good so hopefully for Christmas next year it will be available and at the rate XBOX360 are going down it might be more expensive the game than to get a nex console

Meadsy4742;7187448

This was confirmed a few weeks ago. Apparantly, they were writing it a … This was confirmed a few weeks ago. Apparantly, they were writing it a few days before Fable II's release.

Good to know. We might get a 3rd expansion to Fable 2 before this then

Its towards nov next year i believe.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians12
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671413
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions