Fabric conditioner

Posted 29th Feb
Hello everybody,

Please help!

Can you recommend nice fabric conditioners that don't make you itch please?

Many thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Comfort
Arto29/02/2020 07:26

Comfort

The Comfort Intense one really made me itch.
I'd definitely give this a try, works for me.

40011224-vJNZ7.jpg
  • Discover the power of soft with Fairy Fabric Conditioner, voted #1 fabric softener for sensitive skin (Online panel of 3433 females aged 18-70). We believe that the most delicate skin deserves the best and that's why Fairy fabric softener is dermatologically tested and wraps your family’s delicate skin in huggable softness. And for even softer results, use Fairy Non Bio laundry detergent in combination with Fairy fabric conditioner.

• Voted #1 Fabric Softener for sensitive skin (online panel of 3433 females aged 18-70)
  • Dermatologically tested Fabric Conditioner
  • Huggably soft for your family's sensitive, delicate skin
  • Fairy Fabric Softener recommends
Try using white vinegar
suejb229/02/2020 08:40

Try using white vinegar

White vinegar? Does it have any scent?
Image result for white vinegar fabric softener
Simply add 1/4 cup of white vinegar to the fabric softener dispenser or to a fabric softener ball. The white vinegar will act as a fabric softener AND it will keep your washing machine smelling fresh and clean
May be fabric conditioner for sensitive skin?

BTW, I don't have sensitive skin, but my current one is Ecover Fabric Softener Apple Blossom & Almond 50 Washes. Chose it purely like the smell. £2.50 when it is on offer.
I’ve tried & tested a few over the years, definitely recommend Fairy Fabric Conditioner
try the wash without fabric conditioner. i don't use it any more and i haven't noticed any difference!
mutley129/02/2020 11:56

try the wash without fabric conditioner. i don't use it any more and i …try the wash without fabric conditioner. i don't use it any more and i haven't noticed any difference!

Second that. Stopped using it and now don't even know why we were using it in the first place...
I haven't used it in years. Can't tell the difference. Waste of money.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants