Groups

Fabric watch strap

Right, I spent 4 days walking up/down mountains across North Wales, camping in the middle of nowhere and generally getting beaten up by the hideous weather. Here comes the gross bit...

Due to sweat, rain, being unable to shower and just general dampness my watch stinks. Like really stinks. I've tried hand washing it a couple of times, leaving it to soak etc. and it's now nice and clean and does smell better but it still has a bit of a linger to it and it's annoying the hell outta me. Any ideas or tips? Any help would be appreciated.

7 Comments

Have you tried Febreeze?

Original Poster

I thought febreeze would just mask the smell... I guess that would do but would prefer to clean it properly if that makes any sense

Original Poster

Or have I just got OCD...? :P

You might be better at looking at getting a new strap for it if you can. If not try oust

Original Poster

Yeah think I'll try oust or fabreeze or something. Kind of ironic that I bought this watch specifically because I'm forever breaking watch straps, be them titanium, steel or fabric! >.

I had that problem with a Baby G watch years ago, ended up lobbing it in the bin. lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317

See more discussions