Found 19th Oct 2009
hi the other night i broke my nose and somehow managed to cut my face up pretty bad now i never really had many facial injuries (apart from the amount off times i broke my nose lol) . the cuts dont seem to be scabing over its going yellow'y i cant be fecked to go to the doc's and for the two days ive i wash it out with disinfectant and salty water plus putting cream on it. Is the yellow normal or should it scab? thanks. also anything i can do to make it heal up faster?? thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
50 Comments

Banned

yellow is puss due to you body fighting infection or bruising cuts wont scab over if you keep putting cream on leave the cream out and let it dry up

Original Poster

righto thanks for that. it dose kinda sting a lil when i let it dry so is there any problem dabbing water on it?

Banned

hockeyguy09;6623519

righto thanks for that. it dose kinda sting a lil when i let it dry so is … righto thanks for that. it dose kinda sting a lil when i let it dry so is there any problem dabbing water on it?

i would leave it to dry out but if you feel the need to apply water dab it dry after

I cant imagine what you mean just from your description of it...

Sloth/Mod

Bite the bullet, go to A&E.

At least then the police have more chance of catching you. :w00t:

;-)

Sounds like a woman was fending you off.

or ..............put some pics up :thumbsup:

Im guessing it was in a hockey fight ? had many of injuries from hockey, such a brilliant sport

Original Poster

if i had my phone i take a piccy haha. well all i can say is the cut above my lip is 1cm squared and on my chin about 2cm squared and its a yellow gue stuff which dont look nice so i disinfect it. HELL YAH I LOVE HOCKEY! but aint played for ages )=

haha naw i dont really remember how it happened hehe was slighty tipsy. lost my phone though but have a look at my thread about that then you see that a broke nose and bad cuts and a lost phone has got me a brand new n97 haha fine fine i put up pics later 2night

hotukdeals.com/ite…one

Banned

lieing or pictures please

gsettle24;6623612

lieing or pictures please

Might put mine up :w00t:

danny09;6623563

Im guessing it was in a hockey fight ? had many of injuries from hockey, … Im guessing it was in a hockey fight ? had many of injuries from hockey, such a brilliant sport

Hey you whats with the crazy location? xx

Sloth/Mod

Go to your local walk in centre and let them clean it properly. Would be better in the long run as if it gets infected you'll have nasty scarring.

hockeyguy09;6623598

if i had my phone i take a piccy haha. well all i can say is the cut … if i had my phone i take a piccy haha. well all i can say is the cut above my lip is 1cm squared and on my chin about 2cm squared and its a yellow gue stuff which dont look nice so i disinfect it.haha naw i dont really remember how it happened hehe was slighty tipsy. lost my phone though but have a look at my thread about that then you see that a broke nose and bad cuts and a lost phone has got me a brand new n97 haha fine fine i put up pics later 2nighthttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/505661/pick-a-phone

can you lick the yellow gue stuff with your tongue?? :w00t:

rutherford777;6623621

Might put mine up :w00t:

what ailments have you got??? we need to know this info :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6623678

what ailments have you got??? we need to know this info :thumbsup:

I got hit square in the forehead by a cricket ball whilst batting lol :oops:

Original Poster

well i see how it is by wednesday. funny thing is i need two passport photo's for a ID card haha

Banned

rutherford777;6623689

I got hit square in the forehead by a cricket ball whilst batting lol … I got hit square in the forehead by a cricket ball whilst batting lol :oops:

i went to see him in AnE and started laughin, hes been gettin lessons from me for batting, also this was in division 6! LOL

rutherford777;6623689

I got hit square in the forehead by a cricket ball whilst batting lol … I got hit square in the forehead by a cricket ball whilst batting lol :oops:

lol....quality, egghead?? :-D

I was playing cricket once and I looked up to see the ball coming down towards me..god knows why in that instant I decided to try and head the ball............... it wasn't one of my brighter moments... lol

Original Poster

hahaa awwwww well least ya remember how you done it

Sloth/Mod

rutherford777;6623689

I can sympathise with that..........whilst playing Cricket for my school (About 18 years ago. :oops:) i got hit square on the ankle by a ball from about 10 yards away. My only memory was the sound of the bone cracking and then crumpling like a heap. :lol:

gsettle24;6623698

i went to see him in AnE and started laughin, hes been gettin lessons … i went to see him in AnE and started laughin, hes been gettin lessons from me for batting, also this was in division 6! LOL

Dream on sunshine!! The stats speak for themselves... :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6623705

lol....quality, egghead?? :-D

Two black eyes and a nice lump bang between my eyes! My nose seems a little crooked now too but apparently it didn't break :?

ClarityofMind;6623725

I was playing cricket once and I looked up to see the ball coming down … I was playing cricket once and I looked up to see the ball coming down towards me..god knows why in that instant I decided to try and head the ball............... it wasn't one of my brighter moments... lol

Haha sounds similar to what I did!

i would go to docs better safe than sorry
if u start feeling ill or anything so straight to A&E

ClarityofMind;6623725

I was playing cricket once and I looked up to see the ball coming down … I was playing cricket once and I looked up to see the ball coming down towards me..god knows why in that instant I decided to try and head the ball............... it wasn't one of my brighter moments... lol

omg.....lol :w00t:

dangerous game cricket

ClarityofMind;6623725

LOL, sorry hun but that is pretty funny

ClarityofMind;6623628

Hey you whats with the crazy location? xx

heyy, i told you the other night hun x

Charlie Scene;6623822

omg.....lol :w00t:dangerous game cricket

It's not that dangerous if you have a modicum of common sense..... unlike me......

Charlie Scene;6623656

can you lick the yellow gue stuff with your tongue?? :w00t:

if you can does it taste like picalilly

Sloth/Mod

COM and Danny sitting in a tree............... :w00t:

danny09;6623836

LOL, sorry hun but that is pretty funny

Oh I dont mind being laughed at hun, I do daft stuff all the time. xx

Syzable;6623845

k-i-s-s-i-n-g

shamus1975;6623842

if you can does it taste like picalilly

eeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwww!!!!!!

i hate picalilly!!!!!!!!!!!

Syzable;6623845

edjaned;6623860

k-i-s-s-i-n-g

DONT even start, i had enough of this the other night, THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN US, WE ARE FRIENDS! CANT MALES AND FEMALES JUST BE FRIENDS!!!!!

Sloth/Mod

danny09;6623876

DONT even start, i had enough of this the other night, THERE IS NOTHING … DONT even start, i had enough of this the other night, THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN US, WE ARE FRIENDS! CANT MALES AND FEMALES JUST BE FRIENDS!!!!!

:lol: :-D

danny09;6623876

DONT even start, i had enough of this the other night, THERE IS NOTHING … DONT even start, i had enough of this the other night, THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN US, WE ARE FRIENDS! [SIZE="5"]CANT MALES AND FEMALES JUST BE FRIENDS!!!!![/SIZE]

not in my experience they cant :-D

Charlie Scene;6623891

not in my experience they cant :-D

yes but thats you Charlie lol

[QUOTE=danny09;6623876]DONT even start, i had enough of this the other night, THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN US, WE ARE FRIENDS! CANT MALES AND FEMALES JUST BE FRIENDS!!!!![/QUOTE]

Not on this site no:w00t:

deb8z;6623919

Not on this site no:w00t:

well they clearly can, but a lot of people on this site are just stuck so far up their own, they just dont understand this!!!!

danny09;6623916

yes but thats you Charlie lol

oh yeah...........:whistling:

danny09;6623948

well they clearly can, but a lot of people on this site are just stuck so … well they clearly can, but a lot of people on this site are just stuck so far up their own, they just dont understand this!!!!

:oops: sorry i was just childishly carrying on the song no offence was meant

edjaned;6623974

:oops: sorry i was just childishly carrying on the song no offence was … :oops: sorry i was just childishly carrying on the song no offence was meant

its alright, im just fed up with people thinking that there is something going on when there isn't, we are friends, oh no big woop, as soon as i start defending somebody, i get accused of having a relationship with them, the people that are accusing me are just pathetic, childish, and stuck up, they just need to get a life, but they obviously can't get any friends in real life probably because they are pathetic childish and stuck up in real life that nobody wants to be their friends so they try and come on a forum and get friends on here untill somebody notices what they are actually like!

Charlie Scene;6623958

oh yeah...........:whistling:

your just a player :whistling: lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Power banks on European flights?1013
    2. Driving anxiety.2944
    3. Ea access code for xbox?22
    4. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11

See more discussions