Groups

facebook

does any body go on facebook? if so what do u think of it?

56 Comments

sh*te, very confusing

i'm addicted ! hotukdeals is on their

Myspace >Solar System.

PS3 > Universe.

skusey;2037339

sh*te, very confusing

thought it was just me being thick :oops:

skusey;2037339

sh*te, very confusing

i agree lol

Im addicted.

t0mm;2037350

PS3 > Universe.

xbox > everything and anything

im addicted here!

Original Poster

M y daughter set it up for me, but my mates dont go on there say they dont have time, so only talk to my daughter, sad or what!:?

nikkib123;2037353

Me all the time, I am addicted - HUKD, E-bay and Facebook.My husband … Me all the time, I am addicted - HUKD, E-bay and Facebook.My husband hardly see's me ha ha.

its the same in my house.

im on there julie. look for me....
    chris hayward

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;2037388

im on there julie. look for me....chris hayward

ok may do

hate facebook, bebo better but still poor

they are all to genric. I dont use them

Ace Hayward, nice graffitis on your facebook wall!

i wouldnt advise anyone to become a member, soon as u sign up its like signing away your soul! im an addict now....

lol. yea i do like to draw graffiti on there!

Love facebook!

Check it EVERYTIME I am online - also have alerts sent to my mobile.... I know, I need to get a life!!

black gerbil1;2037478

they are all to genric. I dont use them

what do you use then?

Facebook is amazing. thousand times better than any other social networking site.
    site im most addicted to, followed by this ofc

emasu;2037552

what do you use then?

I dont.:?

black gerbil1;2037576

I dont.:?

BORING

t0mm;2037350

Myspace >Solar System.PS3 > Universe.

t0mm = loser

dandoc2;2037590

t0mm = loser

:lol:

dandoc2;2037590

t0mm = loser

Look what the cat dragged in.

Oh wait, it dragged itself in.

Cats bring rubbish in.

But daniel doesn't even classify itself as rubbish.

:lol: lol

I'm sad to admit I absolutely love the site, My computer is either on hot deals uk or face book lol

i hate facebook but it's the only thing my friends use. email them and you'll get a reply in a week, if ever, facebook them and they'll be back to you within hours, it makes me angry..

bottom line, instead of spending all your time on a social networking site, why not go and see your friends....

gav989;2037632

i hate facebook but it's the only thing my friends use. email them and … i hate facebook but it's the only thing my friends use. email them and you'll get a reply in a week, if ever, facebook them and they'll be back to you within hours, it makes me angry..bottom line, instead of spending all your time on a social networking site, why not go and see your friends....

cos unlike the old days we dont know where they live or if they even want to come out and play!

Original Poster

i saw u on facebook Ace

falsey73;2037622

I'm sad to admit I absolutely love the site, My computer is either on hot … I'm sad to admit I absolutely love the site, My computer is either on hot deals uk or face book lol

Join the club
    maybe there is a facebook group for us lol
    but seriously....

gav989;2037632

bottom line, instead of spending all your time on a social networking … bottom line, instead of spending all your time on a social networking site, why not go and see your friends....

When everyone is at different universities it's an easy way to keep in touch. You can see what they're up to and if you leave them a message they can get back to you when ever it is convenient for them unlike msn and other instant messengers.
    If they happen to be online at the same time as you, you can have a chat on the new facebook instant messenger. :thumbsup:

you saw me huh? didnt think to say hi tho huh

Ace Hayward;2037886

you saw me huh? didnt think to say hi tho huh

pop a cap in that mofos a**, dont let him disrepect u dawwg

numptyj;2037853

Join the clubmaybe there is a facebook group for us lolbut … Join the clubmaybe there is a facebook group for us lolbut seriously....

facebook.com/gro…072

numptyj;2037905

pop a cap in that mofos a**, dont let him disrepect u dawwg

lol. wtf?! in english please

Ace Hayward;2037908

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18011933072

schweeet, time to join me thinks

Ace Hayward;2037917

lol. wtf?! in english please

haha, sorry im playin GTA at the mo it was a spur of the mo gang thiiing

Im on there, all the time!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …239764
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…917
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2447
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846307

See more discussions