Groups

facebook?

Hey all,

I had an email saying someone has added me, but the request isn't in my friends request page? Can they view my pages without me adding them?

What a dilemma!, do i or don't i? he he he (ex mother-in-law)

12 Comments

they may have tried to add you then cancelled the friend request having deemed you not worthy enough to be in their friends list.......... Their loss

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4036458

they may have tried to add you then cancelled the friend request having … they may have tried to add you then cancelled the friend request having deemed you not worthy enough to be in their friends list.......... Their loss

fingers crossed :-D

You can change your settings so that only your friends can view your pages/photos/info, or friends of friends.....otherwise they are free for anyone to view. i have photos of my family on mine, so i have set that only friends can view those.

Original Poster

stephchapman1980;4036492

You can change your settings so that only your friends can view your … You can change your settings so that only your friends can view your pages/photos/info, or friends of friends.....otherwise they are free for anyone to view. i have photos of my family on mine, so i have set that only friends can view those.

yes i have that done :-D

jellybaby22;4036505

I get weird requests too..mostly from strange men...who like alot llike … I get weird requests too..mostly from strange men...who like alot llike potential serial killers....

Is it becuase I'm the only 25 year old in the UK with a side partin? :?

Original Poster

talking of strange request,a while ago i had a request off some woman asking to be named the 'owner' of a picture on my profile, it was of my son in portugal, taken by me! dunno how she saw it as my account is set to friends only :?

I get this alot, but the funny thing is, i didnt use the same email to setup my facebook account

Hey Lou!

How ya doin? xx

I think I may have to add you on Facebook! PM me your name so I can find ya! ;-)

Banned

jellybaby22;4036505

I get weird requests too..mostly from strange men...who like alot llike … I get weird requests too..mostly from strange men...who like alot llike potential serial killers....Sorry about that!

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;4036600

Hey Lou!How ya doin? xxI think I may have to add you on Facebook! PM me … Hey Lou!How ya doin? xxI think I may have to add you on Facebook! PM me your name so I can find ya! ;-)

im doing well gorgeous ;-) pm on way xx

jellybaby22;4036540

:lol: :lol: yes....you scare me.....:?

I scare a lot of folk, I walked down the office this morning thrusting for no apparent reason :thumbsup:

There are a load of spam e-mails saying they're coming from Facebook but when you click on the link it loads a virus onto your pc so beware.

I never click links from Facebook e-mails anyway and if the request isn't in your profile then it was prob a spam e-mail.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions