Facebook

On facebook can you find out if someone has declined your friend request, if so how? Also, is there somwhere that shows your pending friend requests, thanks!

7 Comments

only way I know is to search there name and if you have requested to add them it will say " friendship requested" something like that. Or they decline it will say " add friend". Me and my mum done it to see if we would get a e-mail saying about the decline but it never! Hope this helps

Banned

wow stalkers lol

no there isn't

sn0ttyang3l;4549886

no there isn't

Wrong! Like kelly said, after sending them a friend request, if you click on their name and if it will not give you the option to add again (its not been acknowledged yet) or if it says add friend again, then they have declined you.
Friend requests are on the top left on your homepage, thats people who have added you.
People who you have added, i don't think there is a list.

lumoruk;4549668

wow stalkers lol

:thumbsup::)

surely if you add them and they dont show on your friends that means they declined - but i believe there is no 'link' that tells you they have declined

sn0ttyang3l;4554289

surely if you add them and they dont show on your friends that means they … surely if you add them and they dont show on your friends that means they declined - but i believe there is no 'link' that tells you they have declined

they might not of accepted yet:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763963
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions