Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Facebook

Posted 28th Jan
so I am busy minding my business and few hours pass, check Facebook and boom it says account suspended suspicious activity.

so I am like oka, asked to enter number.then ask for I'd.

now it says you have to wait a few days.

does anyone else have this problem.

I find FB handy too message companies so kinda pain in neck
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I stopped using this crap about 8 years ago didn’t even know people still did
24 Comments
I stopped using this crap about 8 years ago didn’t even know people still did
Hmm are u sure you were on the correct website?
yea, it's great to ask companies questions, o even tried making a New and then I get same message again
It’s done you a favour pal. Use Twitter to message companies.
It could only happen to you

Have you been using a VPN, maybe with too many logins from different locations in a short period of time?
Maybe RicklePrickle has cloned your identity and started a tribute FB site?
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell28/01/2020 21:08

It could only happen to you Have you been using a VPN, …It could only happen to you Have you been using a VPN, maybe with too many logins from different locations in a short period of time?Maybe RicklePrickle has cloned your identity and started a tribute FB site?

I am blaming my network, I been on Google a few times in past and it asked for to enter captcha as it had numerous requests etc

I did ask for the PAC code today to go from three to smarty so who knows
I even had FB send me a email saying he see you having problems logging in lol,so I changed the password
It’s had it’s day
My account has been blocked a few times for 'suspicious' activity. Never been asked for ID though, they just ask me to confirm who I am, by picking from a list of comments that I made or by confirming who people are in photos I've posted, once that's done I'm back in. They obviously don't like VPNs.

Arto28/01/2020 20:47

I stopped using this crap about 8 years ago didn’t even know people still d …I stopped using this crap about 8 years ago didn’t even know people still did

Yeah, only 2.4 billion users a month!
Edited by: "McShane1" 28th Jan
Someone reported you or its because you haven't used it in a long time and it doesn't recognize the place you logged in from. Twitter better to contact companies. I find Facebook only useful for videos that's about it.
McShane128/01/2020 22:00

My account has been blocked a few times for 'suspicious' activity. Never …My account has been blocked a few times for 'suspicious' activity. Never been asked for ID though, they just ask me to confirm who I am, by picking from a list of comments that I made or by confirming who people are in photos I've posted, once that's done I'm back in. They obviously don't like VPNs. Yeah, only 2.4 billion users a month!

yea I had to do that a few months back I remember, Its happen again , and this time there ask for number and IDs funny thing is I didn't send nothing and don't write much post,I just like reading
MR112328/01/2020 23:09

Someone reported you or its because you haven't used it in a long time and …Someone reported you or its because you haven't used it in a long time and it doesn't recognize the place you logged in from. Twitter better to contact companies. I find Facebook only useful for videos that's about it.

I notice with phone's sometime there login in can be all over the place with up location, don't get how someone could report me but who knows
I had to provide photo ID as they thought my username was dodgy, I used the hack to get it single name only, did a dodgy mock up in paint of an Indonesian licence, used a random Google photo of an Asian dude and added some blur so it was slightly out of focus and sent it in, minutes later I was back in. Like to have two accounts, one for work and family only that is locked down on privacy. The other for banter and shiz that may have an adverse effect on my prefessional side.
harlzter28/01/2020 23:40

I had to provide photo ID as they thought my username was dodgy, I used …I had to provide photo ID as they thought my username was dodgy, I used the hack to get it single name only, did a dodgy mock up in paint of an Indonesian licence, used a random Google photo of an Asian dude and added some blur so it was slightly out of focus and sent it in, minutes later I was back in. Like to have two accounts, one for work and family only that is locked down on privacy. The other for banter and shiz that may have an adverse effect on my prefessional side.

my name on FB,well second name is different,cause you own, we all need privacy and don't want people wanting my real name, .

mine keep saying waiting for the review.

it shoudnt be this much hassle.

I had to provide photo ID as they thought my username was dodgy, I used …I had to provide photo ID as they thought my username was dodgy, I used the hack to get it single name only, did a dodgy mock up in paint of an Indonesian licence, used a random Google photo of an Asian dude and added some blur so it was slightly out of focus and sent it in, minutes later I was back in. Like to have two accounts, one for work and family only that is locked down on privacy. The other for banter and shiz that may have an adverse effect on my prefessional side.

got email back, saying there want a better pic of id, pic of id is old one of mine and we all use filters, plus I have to explain last name different for privacy reasons
back online,FB said there disabled it by accident

Top marks for effort. I couldn't be bothered with all that so I don't even have an account.
I had the same problem. It took a few days for me until I got my account back. Lots of messages and emails for Facebook customer support
MadeDixonsCry29/01/2020 01:17

Top marks for effort. I couldn't be bothered with all that so I don't even …Top marks for effort. I couldn't be bothered with all that so I don't even have an account.

Yes it happened to me once and I couldn't be asked giving I'd. So I just created a new one. Only use it for videos and competition.
Edited by: "MR1123" 29th Jan
MadeDixonsCry29/01/2020 01:17

Top marks for effort. I couldn't be bothered with all that so I don't even …Top marks for effort. I couldn't be bothered with all that so I don't even have an account.

effort? took less than 5 minutes of my time, recovering from back surgery so nowt better to do anyway,
harlzter29/01/2020 14:22

effort? took less than 5 minutes of my time, recovering from back surgery …effort? took less than 5 minutes of my time, recovering from back surgery so nowt better to do anyway,

Do one for me please? I'll post you some paracetamol in exchange
MadeDixonsCry29/01/2020 16:58

Do one for me please? I'll post you some paracetamol in exchange

Paracetamol? Thats like offering an alky binger geer between the diazepam and tramadol I'm already on a different planet.
harlzter29/01/2020 21:12

Paracetamol? Thats like offering an alky binger geer between the …Paracetamol? Thats like offering an alky binger geer between the diazepam and tramadol I'm already on a different planet.

Binger geer? Blimey, you really are in a different planet. Soz innit fam?
MadeDixonsCry29/01/2020 23:55

Binger geer? Blimey, you really are in a different planet. Soz innit fam?

I'll just pretend that was on porpoise.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants