Groups

Facebook

Just a quick question, does anyone have facebook contact details?

been loading pics of the little one yesterday morning, as I went to click on save changes after editing details, Facebook logged me out, went to log back in and it said my account was disabled but no explanations to why, have emailed them at [email protected]facebook.com and they sent me an e-mail back saying someone should get back to me but no one has yet.xxx
    Cheers guys.xxx

19 Comments

What do you mean?

You asking for peoples contact details?
    Ad

Exactly what i was going to say? What do you mean?

In the f a q there is a link to contact facebook. Not sure if this link will work though - you may have to log in first

facebook.com/hel…=pf

Click 'Help' at the very bottom of the Facebook page, then select a category that you need help in. Once you read what they have to say in the help file, you have the option of contacting a Facebook team member.

"If you have a user account question, please submit it to [email protected]"

like customer services or something?

Click 'Help' at the very bottom of the Facebook page, then select a category that you need help in. Once you read what they have to say in the help file, you have the option of contacting a Facebook team member.

Original Poster

oh,no been loading pics of the little one yesterday morning, as I went to click on save changes after editing details, Facebook logged me out, went to log back in and it said my account was disabled but no explanations to why, have emailed them at [email protected] and they sent me an e-mail back saying someone should get back to me but no one has yet.xxx

I had to read this twice,

I'm guessing your asking for Facebook's phone number or email to contact them about something?? and not looking for our facebook contact details?

Original Poster

Adam2050;4725319

What do you mean?You asking for peoples contact details?Ad

nope, not for peoples details just facebooks details to enquire about my account.x

Original Poster

s_kingsbury;4725328

Exactly what i was going to say? What do you mean?

have edited above so its a bit clearer!x

Original Poster

bitseylango;4725350

Click 'Help' at the very bottom of the Facebook page, then select a … Click 'Help' at the very bottom of the Facebook page, then select a category that you need help in. Once you read what they have to say in the help file, you have the option of contacting a Facebook team member."If you have a user account question, please submit it to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]"

will give this a try, thanks.xxx

Original Poster

loupomm;4725352

like customer services or something?

something like that.x

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;4725375

I had to read this twice,I'm guessing your asking for Facebook's phone … I had to read this twice,I'm guessing your asking for Facebook's phone number or email to contact them about something?? and not looking for our facebook contact details?

yes and no.x

Original Poster

darren9030;4725344

In the f a q there is a link to contact facebook. Not sure if this link … In the f a q there is a link to contact facebook. Not sure if this link will work though - you may have to log in first http://www.facebook.com/help.php?ref=pf

have repped for above info.x

Original Poster

bitseylango;4725350

Click 'Help' at the very bottom of the Facebook page, then select a … Click 'Help' at the very bottom of the Facebook page, then select a category that you need help in. Once you read what they have to say in the help file, you have the option of contacting a Facebook team member."If you have a user account question, please submit it to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]"

have repped for above email, will give that a try.xx

Original Poster

busfan001;4725360

Click 'Help' at the very bottom of the Facebook page, then select a … Click 'Help' at the very bottom of the Facebook page, then select a category that you need help in. Once you read what they have to say in the help file, you have the option of contacting a Facebook team member.

Thanks, have repped for help.x

hope you sort it out

Banned

Leer you need to learn how to use Multi-quote :thumbsup:

Eight individual replies when you could have put it in one or are you post counting?

Original Poster

lumoruk;4726092

Leer you need to learn how to use Multi-quote :thumbsup:Eight individual … Leer you need to learn how to use Multi-quote :thumbsup:Eight individual replies when you could have put it in one or are you post counting?

no, i don't know how to multi quote!!yes ur right i need to learn.x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions