Found 3rd Dec 2009
Is it possible to use facebook but remain invisible to someone?

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
13 Comments

(stalker)

I've got my privacy setting set so nothing comes up in other peoples news feed or on my page. Like when I comment or add friends.

u can stop non friends viewing ur page n u can set fb chat to show u as offline

oh hai emasu

Mine is set up uber private, even some of my friends can't see a lot of my info. You can deny access to individuals, so they stay your friends, but can't see your wall, or your info etc...

Original Poster Banned

u can stop non friends viewing ur page n u can set fb chat to show u as … u can stop non friends viewing ur page n u can set fb chat to show u as offline

how do I show myself as offline please?

bottom right on face book page
friends online
click on options
click on go off line x

Original Poster Banned

bottom right on face book pagefriends onlineclick on optionsclick on go … bottom right on face book pagefriends onlineclick on optionsclick on go off line x

I am on my home page but don´t see

Friends Online

heeeelp

toshapetriji;7095555

I am on my home page but don´t seeFriends Onlineheeeelp

press the green button at the bottom right of the screen
then click on options
and then click on go offline

toshapetriji;7095220

how do I show myself as offline please?

click the chat thing show it shows u whos online at the top of tht there is an options tab, go offline is the first option :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thanks peeps

lindauk;7095173

I've got my privacy setting set so nothing comes up in other peoples news … I've got my privacy setting set so nothing comes up in other peoples news feed or on my page. Like when I comment or add friends.

Penny Saver;7095209

Mine is set up uber private, even some of my friends can't see a lot of … Mine is set up uber private, even some of my friends can't see a lot of my info. You can deny access to individuals, so they stay your friends, but can't see your wall, or your info etc...

Why would you bother having facebook if you don't want anyone to see any details or anything that you post? lol

I understand wanting to appear offline, I do it myself to most on my list, I just made a small group of people I don't mind chatting to who I'm always online to lol

ChipSticks;7095793

Why would you bother having facebook if you don't want anyone to see any … Why would you bother having facebook if you don't want anyone to see any details or anything that you post? lolI understand wanting to appear offline, I do it myself to most on my list, I just made a small group of people I don't mind chatting to who I'm always online to lol

I have a facebook to keep in touch with people. They don't need to be spammed with what groups ect I have joined lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions