Groups

Facebook

I seem to spend most of my time on facebook these days so to anyone thats interested, add me:

Aidan Meadows (Manchester) - I'm the one with 'Jagerbomb' as my middle name - alcoholic haha!

12 Comments

Can never understand why people would want to be FB friends with someone you don't know or have never met.

Each to their own, so to speak.

the hotukdeals (HUKD) fan page only has 471 fans compared to the site's Total Members: 232650

W1zz;7691436

Can never understand why people would want to be FB friends with someone … Can never understand why people would want to be FB friends with someone you don't know or have never met.Each to their own, so to speak.

exactly:whistling:

W1zz;7691436

Can never understand why people would want to be FB friends with someone … Can never understand why people would want to be FB friends with someone you don't know or have never met.Each to their own, so to speak.

Same, I wouldn't want someone snooping through my FB who I've never met, not that mine has anything worth looking at

Banned

[ ] Desperate enough to ask people I don't know to add me to facebook
    [ ] Will take OP up on request
    [X] This thread makes me sad

Hey, my name's Aidan too. I've never met another Aidan face to face before (and im in my 20's). Ahhhh, one day.

Banned

hypnoticstate;7691729

Hey, my name's Aidan too. I've never met another Aidan face to face … Hey, my name's Aidan too. I've never met another Aidan face to face before (and im in my 20's). Ahhhh, one day.

Fail. This is the internet.

vibeone;7691766

i didnt say this counted, thats why i said "ahhhh, one day".

fail!

Folk who have 300+ facebook "friends" makes me laugh.

Lets face it, they probably only speak to about 5 of them.

Sad to ask people you don't know to be a facebook friend

Banned

vibeone;7691766

idiot. your the fail

Banned

ROFL.....If your that desperate try friend finder or be normal and leave the computer for a few hours and go outside, there is a whole world out there were people don't actually have bentleys and earn 100's k a year like your internet 'friends' may have you believe

si_dawg;7692465

idiot. your the fail

lmao! egg on his face!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions