Groups

facebook******************

anyone popular enough that everyone suddenly goes offline when u click on them?
    think i just bore them probably

10 Comments

Yeah, you're probably right if some of your previous threads are anything to go by.......

Original Poster

deek72;7832598

Yeah, you're probably right if your previous threads are anything to go … Yeah, you're probably right if your previous threads are anything to go by.......

http://a.media.community.abcfamily.go.com/images/shut_up.jpg

:-D

Sorry........i fell asleep halfway through the op.........what was the question again??? ;-)

Original Poster

Syzable;7832677

Sorry........i fell asleep halfway through the op.........what was the … Sorry........i fell asleep halfway through the op.........what was the question again??? ;-)

:x
    how dare you:x:x:

Lol Just sounds like a coincidence

This one has me glued to my seat

I don't know if I would admit to that if that was me tbh

Original Poster

trego37;7833382

I don't know if I would admit to that if that was me tbh

Whys that :?:
    ;-)

am sure its not you, depends what time u go on maybe ppl r just off to do something

Banned

They dont know that you have just clicked on them to start a convo.... Its simply lag taking effect thats all.

Happens alot, someone could be offline for the last 5 mins but the list hasnt updated, then when you click on them to chat it then updates that they are offline.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat76734
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55

See more discussions