Facebook alternative

Found 10th Apr
Im looking for a facebook alternative as i`m well and truly fed up with it. Does anyone have any others they know of. Cheers.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I find talking to people face-to-face quite satisfying.
How sad that the world will implode if Facebook goes down. What did we do before it.
Open the front door and welcome to the real world , never been on Fakebook
22 Comments
Instagram
Original Poster
discozohan4 m ago

Instagram

Are there groups and do you get friends on it? Sorry if thgat sounds dumb but I know nothing about it?
For chatting, how bout Answerbank?
Reddit.

The real world
How sad that the world will implode if Facebook goes down. What did we do before it.
Beetplek24 m ago

Are there groups and do you get friends on it? Sorry if thgat sounds dumb …Are there groups and do you get friends on it? Sorry if thgat sounds dumb but I know nothing about it?

you can add friends and they post their pics or videos. or you can follow companies or celebs etc. not as intrusive as Facebook but kinda similar. I think it is owned by Facebook though
Edited by: "discozohan" 10th Apr
Open the front door and welcome to the real world , never been on Fakebook
myspace
I downloaded Instagram but I couldn't find people by their names just the profile name such as Barca123 etc
parsimony1 h, 9 m ago

Quaint & true.
Never been on Facebook and do not intend to join. Have managed to live life without using it so Anyone can do so.
Misslovely1 h, 53 m ago

I downloaded Instagram but I couldn't find people by their names just the …I downloaded Instagram but I couldn't find people by their names just the profile name such as Barca123 etc

Hi, I'm Barca123! Small world!
Have a real life and bin it. If I see one more picture of someones food..........
Gollywood13 h, 52 m ago

Hi, I'm Barca123! Small world!

Haha that was just a random name
I left Facebook 3 years ago. My social life has gone down hill as I’m out the loop a bit. But I don’t regret it one bit!

Tinder is a good replacement
Real life
WhatsApp
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants