Groups

Facebook App on iPhone

Updated the FB app on the iPhone but now when i open it up i get "Life Feeds" instead of "Status Updates". Anyone figured out how to change it so that "Status Updates" loads and not "Live Feeds"? Getting sick and tired of changing it manually every time i load the app

6 Comments

Banned

yeah thats annoying me as well can find anywhere to change it either

solution - get an Android phone..

Banned

Inquisitor;7462209

solution - get an Android phone..

very helpfull

If you click on the word Live Feed , it is infact a button. Then you will see a scrolling list, change to status then hit done.

Original Poster

stephen4X;7462399

If you click on the word Live Feed , it is infact a button. Then you will … If you click on the word Live Feed , it is infact a button. Then you will see a scrolling list, change to status then hit done.

Getting sick and tired of changing it manually every time i load the app

Yes i do actually know how to use an iPhone. Was just wondering if this could be done permanently instead of every time i load the app
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1213
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions