Facebook bullies!

Posted 2nd Apr
A bit of a random question but why do so many bullies join Facebook support groups? I have never seen spite and venom like it!! The spite and venom I've seen displayed in several online support groups recently is vile!

Admins seldom step in and they normally go unchallenged?

Anyone else notice this with Facebook?

Sorry l just needed a rant!
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
No, I don't use Facebook. Better off without it as you will feel much happier without feeling the need to check it constantly. Believe me.
I deleted my Facebook account around a year ago.
I just found it so depressing and the ads were driving me mental.
And there was the privacy/data gathering issues.
JRSC0102/04/2020 05:47

No, I don't use Facebook. Better off without it as you will feel much …No, I don't use Facebook. Better off without it as you will feel much happier without feeling the need to check it constantly. Believe me.

Now i spend most of my time just checking HUKD instead lol....
The anonymity of the internet, coupled with a smartphone, has sadly also brought out the worst humans can offer others.
24 Comments
No, I don't use Facebook. Better off without it as you will feel much happier without feeling the need to check it constantly. Believe me.
I’m not in any groups, But I have never understood the bullying. People shouldn’t bully but then the people who are bullied could help themselves. Eg keep profile private and only have friends on there.

But the easiest way for people not to have problems is don’t use social media, it’s only new many of us grew up without it or even the internet..
You'll get trolls and bullys on any social network, I've never been on FB for around 2 years.
Even video games, I was on Call of Duty the other day and a whole clan were giving me loads of abuse because I was killing them all, luckily I just laugh an insults off but other people cant do that and leads to bad outcomes unfortunately. Video games though people are really bad, not just kids adults as well.
I deleted my Facebook account around a year ago.
I just found it so depressing and the ads were driving me mental.
And there was the privacy/data gathering issues.
The anonymity of the internet, coupled with a smartphone, has sadly also brought out the worst humans can offer others.
Crustysock02/04/2020 06:56

I deleted my Facebook account around a year ago.I just found it so …I deleted my Facebook account around a year ago.I just found it so depressing and the ads were driving me mental.And there was the privacy/data gathering issues.

This is another reason I got rid of it. Before you know it all your info is spread around other sites and scam email starts arriving etc.

No, I don't use Facebook. Better off without it as you will feel much …No, I don't use Facebook. Better off without it as you will feel much happier without feeling the need to check it constantly. Believe me.

Now i spend most of my time just checking HUKD instead lol....
Toon_army02/04/2020 06:41

You'll get trolls and bullys on any social network, I've never been on FB …You'll get trolls and bullys on any social network, I've never been on FB for around 2 years.Even video games, I was on Call of Duty the other day and a whole clan were giving me loads of abuse because I was killing them all, luckily I just laugh an insults off but other people cant do that and leads to bad outcomes unfortunately. Video games though people are really bad, not just kids adults as well.

Makes you want to kill them more, then go on other severs there on to do the same..
I just block anyone I see bullying or report the post if necessary.
Delete ur facebook tbh there only trolling out of boredom
At the moment I see a lot of racism online. A lot of narrow minded people out there. This pandemic has shown it.
kimyt1102/04/2020 10:21

At the moment I see a lot of racism online. A lot of narrow minded people …At the moment I see a lot of racism online. A lot of narrow minded people out there. This pandemic has shown it.

To be fair, there's a lot of racism towards white people, but it's just not reported.
Think everyone on a bully mission out of stress and click bate reading, I just block and move on
It depends entirely on which groups you join and who you are friends with. It is within your own control.
Are you moaning because you're one of those people who asks questions and either gives no information required for someone to actually help or asks something asked every single day without searching or it could be found on Google in seconds.

A lot of the support groups I'm in are ruined by things like this, all genuine useful information is lost to all the useless repitive junk. I'm all for getting those people out the groups.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 2nd Apr
dcx_badass02/04/2020 13:55

Are you moaning because you're one of those people who asks questions and …Are you moaning because you're one of those people who asks questions and either gives no information required for someone to actually help or asks something asked every single day without searching or it could be found on Google in seconds.A lot of the support groups I'm in are ruined by things like this, all genuine useful information is lost to all the useless repitive junk. I'm all for getting those people out the groups.

The OP is basically moaning about people like you who just have a go for no reason.
Although I havent seen these exact cases so cant comment on them what I am seeing lots of at the moment is that actually it isnt bullying its just people disagreeing with the opinions or views given. It is perfectly acceptable to (civilly!) disagree over things, or, where incorrect info is given give polite correct info.
I left Facebook 4 years ago, best thing I did
People get triggered far too easily on FB. So much hypocrisy etc.. Some folk don't like being called out.

If you find you're getting bullied then leave the group or report to the relevant admin/s etc.. don't take everything to heart etc. Life is to short to be offended about everything. 99% of people wouldn't say it to your face etc.. Can't handle it then don't bother with it.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 2nd Apr

💯 with you there
Toon_army02/04/2020 06:41

You'll get trolls and bullys on any social network, I've never been on FB …You'll get trolls and bullys on any social network, I've never been on FB for around 2 years.Even video games, I was on Call of Duty the other day and a whole clan were giving me loads of abuse because I was killing them all, luckily I just laugh an insults off but other people cant do that and leads to bad outcomes unfortunately. Video games though people are really bad, not just kids adults as well.

"I've never been on FB for around 2 years" - huh?
sd1302/04/2020 09:41

Delete ur facebook tbh there only trolling out of boredom

"they're"
AgentDaleCooper03/04/2020 09:32

"I've never been on FB for around 2 years" - huh?

I said I haven't been on FB for 2 years, what's to huh about?
Facebook, and social media in general, is what you make it. Nobody forces you to accept every friend request and nobody forces you to have everybody you don't like on your timeline.

Take control of it and it can be a useful tool.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions