Groups
    EXPIRED

Facebook chat on mobile phones

Banned
    Does anyone know of a phone other than the iphone that has facebook chat on it? A lot of phones say they can access the full site but they can't actually get into the chat bit. I want a phone that can do it all and the iphone apparently doesn't take videos or send pic msgs
    Does anyone know if the Blackberry storm 9500 is any good???

7 Comments

Jailbroken iPhone does videos.
    And os 3.0 that is due soon will do MMS too.

Original Poster Banned

Bobbajob;4849628

Jailbroken iPhone does videos.And os 3.0 that is due soon will do MMS too.

Oh somebody told me it didn't do videos. What's os 3.0? Is that the upgrade thingummy for the iphone?

I carnt help on the phone but just wonted to say Hi:thumbsup::w00t:

Banned

get an iphone you will love it

once you buy iphone you wont regret it quite simply

Windows mobile phones can. You need a seperate program to download (FacebookIM - forum.xda-developers.com/sho…365)

Works great on my HTC Touch HD!

Original Poster Banned

kewldeals;4860446

Windows mobile phones can. You need a seperate program to download … Windows mobile phones can. You need a seperate program to download (FacebookIM - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480365)Works great on my HTC Touch HD!

Hey thanks for that. this looks like the way forward :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632176
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764692
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)513
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041

See more discussions