Found 8th Jul 2009
I've just received an email from facebook (to which I have never signed up) stating that 2 people have invited me. Photos are provided, one is my wife and the other is a friend.

How on earth did they get my email adress and link these people to me??

email was from [email protected]facebookmail.com,

You guys recon has someone created an account for me??

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
8 Comments

when they sign up the other person would put in an email address and facebook uses their address book to send the above to everyone :-)

Original Poster

mhh1981;5693069

when they sign up the other person would put in an email address and … when they sign up the other person would put in an email address and facebook uses their address book to send the above to everyone :-)

ahh cool, thought someone was playing tricks!

MANJ_007;5693114

ahh cool, thought someone was playing tricks!

lol, yeah I've had that before as well and thought WTF

Don't bother, it's mainly bored mums telling each other that their child has smiled / been ill / been naughty.

facebook not safe, people can find out loads of stuff about you!

Original Poster

Don't worry, I have no intention of signing up. My wife is on it most days and even has a house she is decorating and a garden growing fruit and stuff! I'd rather spend my time with my ps3.

Banned

adp;5693185

facebook not safe, people can find out loads of stuff about you!

they can only find out what you tell them!

So basically that little johnnie won't go to sleep and you're thinking of giving him ritalin.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions