Groups

Facebook Etiquette

For those of you (especially the older generation) who need help with Facebook etiquette!

15 Comments

lmao :thumbsup:

Funny :lol:...except it doesn't seem to be us oldies who don't know the etiquette!

My facebook ID is "John Brown" which has nothing to do with my actual real name.

I have found about a dozen girls there who I slept with over the years and who had memorable or unusual traits when doing a turn.

When mentioning these abnormalities to them - most suddenly seem to get paranoid.

Banned

ibiza;5177808

My facebook ID is "John Brown" which has nothing to do with my actual … My facebook ID is "John Brown" which has nothing to do with my actual real name.I have found about a dozen girls there who I slept with over the years and who had memorable or unusual traits when doing a turn.When mentioning these abnormalities to them - most suddenly seem to get paranoid.

Ha ha thats funny

:lol: very good:-D

good vid, theres another one like it with some old women somewhere

Excellent vid!!! ;-)

tinkerbell28;5178195

No, it's just plain weird and stalkerish.

Its harmless - there are another dozen buried under the patio!!! :w00t: :whistling: :-D

Aint checked the Vid.... But add me here ;-)

facebook.com/hom…php

All welcome And dont be ogling my Swedish birds, I have sooooo many ;-)

maxmix

I will confirm you all later

WBR

maxmix

maxmix;5186370

Aint checked the Vid.... But add me here … Aint checked the Vid.... But add me here ;-)http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=574424011All welcome And dont be ogling my Swedish birds, I have sooooo many ;-)maxmix

Doesnt work for me

My link or the Vid ? Mine is OK I checked :-)

maxmix

maxmix;5192351

My link or the Vid ? Mine is OK I checked :-)maxmix

Your link, it takes me to my homepage not anything to do with you mate!!! :?

RuthIess;5194960

Your link, it takes me to my homepage not anything to do with you mate!!! … Your link, it takes me to my homepage not anything to do with you mate!!! :?

facebook.com/hom…php

Defo my page lol

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions