Facebook has changed profile layout

Banned
Anyone elses changed yet?

12 Comments

Yea, I changed mine this evening

Original Poster Banned

livingthelife07

Yea, I changed mine this evening

only one of my friends has changed.. i dont really like it. wish they would just leave things be.

how has it changed? mine is still the same

There is a link here with more information about it - facebook.com/

lfc_engravedonheart

how has it changed? mine is still the same

facebook.com/abo…le/

ace101

http://www.facebook.com/about/profile/

omg just changed it, cheers..... will probs get used to it but seems bit strange right now

dcx_badass

Back to how it used to be then, also best friends and all that crap, it's … Back to how it used to be then, also best friends and all that crap, it's not myspace and I won't be setting it, currently have it to display 12 threads and always show 6, but most don't know you can do that. I'm not marking people as best friends though.

Blah blah blah.

Banned

might change for my birthday tomorrow

Original Poster Banned

so, is there anyway to change it back? or will they all automatically update?

ryman1000

might change for my birthday tomorrow

WHAT?!

It's MY birthday tomorrow. Not yours.

Banned

angelfairee

WHAT?!It's MY birthday tomorrow. Not yours.

The birthday card from my self proves it is my birthday in 15 minutes not yours

ryman1000

The birthday card from my self proves it is my birthday in 15 minutes not … The birthday card from my self proves it is my birthday in 15 minutes not yours

Well it's mine in 10 minutes so you lose.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523408
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011

See more discussions