Facebook help?

Posted 25th Apr
So I made a comment on a Facebook group... It was certainly nothing contentious, but I've seen that my comment has simply disappeared, within an hour of being posted?

It is on an advice group, but l am pretty knowledgeable on the group subject and find it weird that my comment has suddenly disappeared, but then one of the admin has responded with almost identical advise as l had given?

When l looked on my activity log it doesn't show the comment was made at all let alone deleted??

Yes, l know it's a pretty trivial issue but it seems kind of snidey move to me and I'd like to be able to see that my comment was deleted, so can post back to the group...
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
sounds like hotukdeals...lol.
Delete your account, FULL STOP.
14 Comments
Ask the admin of the group
They probably see it as good advice, so removed yours and posted it as their own
Delete your account, FULL STOP.
sounds like hotukdeals...lol.
Unfortunately you don’t get any kind of notification if an admin of a group or page deletes your comment. Im pretty sure the only way to know other than being informed by them is it no longer appearing in your activity log as you’ve discovered. It does sound like the admin wanted to take credit for your comment so deleted it. As annoying and petty as it is for them to do that some Facebook group admins just don’t care, it’s their group so they do what they please and don’t care if they offend or lose members along the way.
Sounds like what people have been doing for time immemorial. Being dirt bags and taking easy credit for other people's hard work. The cuckoo bird of Facebook.
Oh Karen!
AnkerMan26/04/2020 07:58

Sounds like what people have been doing for time immemorial. Being dirt …Sounds like what people have been doing for time immemorial. Being dirt bags and taking easy credit for other people's hard work. The cuckoo bird of Facebook.

Frustrating someone keeps taking lots of my deals from here posting them elsewhere as their own and not giving me any credit.
myusernamehasgone23426/04/2020 08:57

Frustrating someone keeps taking lots of my deals from here posting them …Frustrating someone keeps taking lots of my deals from here posting them elsewhere as their own and not giving me any credit.

It doesnt take much to reference someone. Worst still if they act like they found it!
Tbh, didnt even know there were other places. Is there anything else worth watching aside from HUKD? I have enough time now that i could probably watch a 2nd deal site lol
I’d ask to speak to the manager
AnkerMan26/04/2020 14:29

It doesnt take much to reference someone. Worst still if they act like …It doesnt take much to reference someone. Worst still if they act like they found it!Tbh, didnt even know there were other places. Is there anything else worth watching aside from HUKD? I have enough time now that i could probably watch a 2nd deal site lol

Nope not really it’s mostly stolen deals from here and spammy non deals.
Yes the Admin as taken credit for your comment and posted it as his/her own, Facebook Group admins can become extremely addicted to their own group and they LOVE to be praised, validated & loved by everyone, sadly its all to common on Facebook... I would not suggest you contact the admin complaining as you will likely be removed from the group, my BEST advice is if you wish to help specific people message them in a private message rather than posting a comment in a group.
Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 26th Apr
Facebook is full of snowflakes and people jumping on bandwagons as well as teenagers wanting a free holiday at the expence of others by using fundme sites to work in Africa etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions