Facebook help please. Can't tag on my iPhone...

Found 7th Jan 2012
Hi, for some reason I can no longer tag people using my iPhone. Tried looking through settings and help pages but no joy.
Any help would be fab! Thanks.
Community Updates
MiscAppleFacebookiPhone
16 Comments
Delete Facebook
MR1123

Delete Facebook

This
Very helpful, and hilarious!
delete and reinstall?
Bounce your iPhone off the pavement, easy fix
Who cares, This isn't facebook, Stop tagging me.
Nice to see the Saturday night Trolls are out in force!:(
I phoned my son who has an iPhone. Above the noise of chattering teenage girls in the background he told me that the photo has to be yours, you click the corner then you can tag it.

Thank you, they are my pics and I can't even tag people I'm with. I will look at the link now. Thank you for going to all that trouble! x

funny.onion

I phoned my son who has an iPhone. Above the noise of chattering teenage … I phoned my son who has an iPhone. Above the noise of chattering teenage girls in the background he told me that the photo has to be yours, you click the corner then you can tag it.

You are welcome.

Apparently this is a common problem for a lot of people.

Some more advice here..

forums.techarena.in/por…htm
You cant tag on your iphone?! :O Oh the humanity!

Trollz rule! lol
Banana79

Yes you can, I used to be able to , that's why I am asking why I can't … Yes you can, I used to be able to , that's why I am asking why I can't now. Goon!

Lol, you seem a bit dense....
jagtag

Lol, you seem a bit dense....

Why are they dense? Is it so hard to comprehend that an action they were once able to carry out has stopped working. A simple check on Google reveals loads of other 'dense' people have encountered the same problem.

Let's hope you never have anything go wrong or stop working and you need help.

funny.onion

Why are they dense? Is it so hard to comprehend that an action they were … Why are they dense? Is it so hard to comprehend that an action they were once able to carry out has stopped working. A simple check on Google reveals loads of other 'dense' people have encountered the same problem.Let's hope you never have anything go wrong or stop working and you need help.

Omg!... not dense in regard to fixing whatever problem, in regard to not actually getting my original comment which was a joke and not a statement saying "you cant tag on your iphone"...read it all...
Oh I see, sorry. Thought you were being tide to op for asking.

I will confess that I don't 'get' your first post about not being able to tag.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions