Facebook - I am so bored of it! Are you?

Anyone else think its all a load of rubbish? I had loads of friends on there (so called friends) which I deleted but now I just cant be bothered with it all and deactivated my profile. I am so over it all now! I just dont get all the hype about it. Why have loads of friends you would not talk to in the street?

72 Comments

Subscribed.

well done, best thing you could have done. tbh

FB suXX0r

its better than any similar sites around

Original Poster

micoo;6190232

its better than any similar sites around

maybe but who is "real" friends with everyone on their friends list?

makes me laugh how people on there seem to forget that you can read everything they write on each others walls.....use the PM for gods sake...............a bit like this place

I'm purely on there just to keep my details out there, so that old friends can find me if they want to contact me

I don't get it though I am on there

Sending tags and kisses and stuff - what nonsense.

bargainhunter2009;6190245

maybe but who is "real" friends with everyone on their friends list?

theres noone i dnt know all of my fb friends i would hapily chat to :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;6190250

makes me laugh how people on there seem to forget that you can read … makes me laugh how people on there seem to forget that you can read everything they write on each others walls.....use the PM for gods sake...............a bit like this place

haha I know! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;6190263

theres noone i dnt know all of my fb friends i would hapily chat to … theres noone i dnt know all of my fb friends i would hapily chat to :thumbsup:

Ah thats ok then for you - but everyone I know has hundreds of friends and I just think to myself - why?!!! I had loads at one point then started to think whats the point

bitseylango;6190250

makes me laugh how people on there seem to forget that you can read … makes me laugh how people on there seem to forget that you can read everything they write on each others walls.....use the PM for gods sake...............a bit like this place

[url]www.lamebook.com[/url]

:thumbsup:

Butterflies;6190260

I don't get it though I am on thereSending tags and kisses and stuff - … I don't get it though I am on thereSending tags and kisses and stuff - what nonsense.

I use it to be nosey, anyone sends me stuff I just ignore.

never used it or bebo-or twitter-have a friend who continually sends me the explicit pics ladies send him on facebook tho-seems to be populated by mentalists.

bargainhunter2009;6190275

Ah thats ok then for you - but everyone I know has hundreds of friends … Ah thats ok then for you - but everyone I know has hundreds of friends and I just think to myself - why?!!! I had loads at one point then started to think whats the point

ive only got 153 friends on fb :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Alfonse that link is 2 funny! Always Time for Stroke Time rep to you alfonse

Banned

Most people on here are to old and past it to enjoy sites such as facebook. its by far the best social networking site around. if you dont like it dont use it.

Alfonse;6190276

[url]www.lamebook.com[/url]:thumbsup:

:giggle:

I know everyone on my facebook and have met them. Got over 100 friends.

I have seen people with like over 500(must be popular)

DangerGod;6190295

Most people on here are to old and past it to enjoy sites such as … Most people on here are to old and past it to enjoy sites such as facebook. its by far the best social networking site around. if you dont like it dont use it.

woo hoo Im obviously not too old or past it as I enjoy that site! :-D

My kids like facebook... I lay it down as a kiddie thing.

Original Poster

DangerGod;6190295

Most people on here are to old and past it to enjoy sites such as … Most people on here are to old and past it to enjoy sites such as facebook. its by far the best social networking site around. if you dont like it dont use it.

I am 26, and not old! I am talking about social netwroking in general and facebook the main one!

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6190307

I know everyone on my facebook and have met them. Got over 100 friends. I … I know everyone on my facebook and have met them. Got over 100 friends. I have seen people with like over 500(must be popular)

I know someone with 910 friends - serioulsy! She doesnt know them all! And another I know has 600!

ClarityofMind;6190313

My kids like facebook... I lay it down as a kiddie thing.

lol i know loads of older people who use it.

Banned

bargainhunter2009;6190314

I am 26, and not old! I am talking about social netwroking in general and … I am 26, and not old! I am talking about social netwroking in general and facebook the main one!

Ok you dont like it, so what? dont use it then.

bargainhunter2009;6190318

I know someone with 910 friends - serioulsy! She doesnt know them all! … I know someone with 910 friends - serioulsy! She doesnt know them all! And another I know has 600!

haha yeh i think some people just add random people

for example i find it very useful, im doing a link up with some friends next and all i did was create an event and people click yes or no if there coming, out of 20 people all 20 people said yeh. And then when its closer to the date it sends a reminder.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6190322

lol i know loads of older people who use it.

so do I! my nan is on there

bitseylango;6190250

No names, no pact drill.

Original Poster

FB is great for some people, but I am just saying I am bored! Are you all?

I may create an account for the dalmation and see how many friends he gets.

bargainhunter2009;6190275

Ah thats ok then for you - but everyone I know has hundreds of friends … Ah thats ok then for you - but everyone I know has hundreds of friends and I just think to myself - why?!!! I had loads at one point then started to think whats the point

I also know, and have met in person all of my facebook friends, apart from a couple of relatives who live in Australia.

If someone i don't know tries to become my friend, i don't accept them. I too, don't see the point of having thousands of "friends" that you don't know. Is it to make them look more popular? I don't know, i prefer to look less popular and only have the people i know on there.

thesaint;6190348

No names, no pact drill.

:? you confuse me sometimes :?

Banned

nikkib123;6190338

I have 58 close friends and family on mine and reject people all the time!

In that case why not make it so people who dont know you cant add you. im pretty sure you can set it so that you can add people only and similar settings

i know everyone on my FB i have some peeps from here on there, they are the only ones on there that i have not ever met in 'real life' i added them incase i cant be bothered with hukds anymore, which is getting there lol.

the rest are school pals and family and friends i dont do the send hugs/kisses carp i just ignore them

i enjoy it. i dont send kisses or hugs or presents or all that crap but i have now found friends that I had in Leeds before i moved and its kept me in the loop on whats happened over the 6 week hols...

barky;6190361

I may create an account for the dalmation and see how many friends he … I may create an account for the dalmation and see how many friends he gets.

my dog is on there :lol:
bout 60 friends i think

thesaint;6190348

No names, no pact drill.

PACK drill!:whistling:

bitseylango;6190364

:? you confuse me sometimes :?

I confuse myself all the time.

barky;6190389

PACK drill!:whistling:

Ah-ha

my "friends" on FB are mainly family and friends, a few old school friends and a small ,select few HUKDers

ilovepink;6190386

my dog is on there :lol:bout 60 friends i think

all barking mad?

bitseylango;6190404

my "friends" on FB are mainly family and friends, a few old school … my "friends" on FB are mainly family and friends, a few old school friends and a small ,select few HUKDers

I'm not on there! What gives!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763987
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions