Facebook Issue - Unknown Person In News Feed?

Just logged in on Facebook, on the homepage, I have news that some unknown person, no picture and no name at all has added a certain person, I cant access the main persons profile aswell.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it a ghost on my news feed lol.

13 Comments

maybe it's a feed from a page someone in your network has "liked".I've noticed a few of those showing up in my feed from time to time, Just a guess though ;p

Original Poster

stephen4X;8584963

maybe it's a feed from a page someone in your network has "liked".I've … maybe it's a feed from a page someone in your network has "liked".I've noticed a few of those showing up in my feed from time to time, Just a guess though ;p

Hmm, they appear and disappear from time to time, its on an account I use to only play games so I only have like 5 people added, the recent alert was "is now friends with So & So" :thinking:

Banned

Facebook is full of weirdo's :-D

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8585015

It happens when there profile is unavailable sometimes. Check back … It happens when there profile is unavailable sometimes. Check back tomorrow and it should have the name and stuff.

Thanks, will have a look tomorrow but the people added on that account is family and the ghost recently added someone in Florida and clicked like on some weird group.

Banned

missp27;8585044

no facebook is a place for friends to keep in touch :thumbsup: is that … no facebook is a place for friends to keep in touch :thumbsup: is that why you're so against it..... do you not have any? :?

I have friend's who come to my house and chat or chat to me on the telephone.

List of my friend's that I actually spoke to face to face today:-

My fella

My neighbour's both single parent's and their son's.

Also spoke to my fella's parents and 2 other friend's face to face hope that helps :thumbsup:

Banned

I don't need to go on a shopping forum to find a fella or make friend's thankfully :-D

Banned

missp27;8585153

lol, i don't need a list loool, ha! i've actually spoked to more friends … lol, i don't need a list loool, ha! i've actually spoked to more friends AND i'm on facebook! lol at feeling the need to point out that your neighbours are single mums :pOne is a single father ;-)My fella has been at hospital today regarding the removal of his tumour.My fella is number 1 in my life.It is a shame that some people are very lonely and sad on here :whistling:neither do i :thumbsup:

Great stuff :thumbsup:

Banned

bossyboots;8585178

Am not on facebook but like you, have spoken to more friends - oh how I … Am not on facebook but like you, have spoken to more friends - oh how I love these lists that appear every now and again :-D

Night Night! :-D

Banned

missp27;8585199

lmao why did you edit the quote? what makes you think that people are sad … lmao why did you edit the quote? what makes you think that people are sad and lonely?.i hope you single parent neighbours (both female and male!) never find out what you think of them :thumbsup:

What is that then? :?

Banned

ilovepink;8585201

i like how they go off topic and actually mean nothing :lol:

Night night!

Thanks for making my night :thumbsup:

Banned

Bickering removed - please refrain!!!!!

aScottishBloke;8585240

Bickering removed - please refrain!!!!!

good! some people on here need to grow up :roll:

i get randoms like that on my news feed sometimes, very weird :?

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8585263

good! some people on here need to grow up :roll:i get randoms like that … good! some people on here need to grow up :roll:i get randoms like that on my news feed sometimes, very weird :?

Disappeared yesterday, back again today :?

"commented on Russell Davies's status."

No picture, no name :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1416
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764090
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?56
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions