Groups

Facebook login problems!!!

Is anyone having any problems logging onto Facebook?
    Mine started running slow but now keep getting error messages.

57 Comments

Banned

facebooks down

mine has just started says error dns login

http://groomsadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Facebook_Fail.jpg
    Edited by: "DAMNOME" 23rd Sep 2010

Original Poster

Yes LinW that is what mine is saying

mines been down bout 10 ins stuck on homepage and cant do nothing

Banned

willdev

Its … Its down[url=http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/facebook.com]http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/facebook.com[/url]

that sites useless half the time, its servers are in america

yes stuck on homepage

Works fine for me.

Down with facebook. I'm gonna boycott it.

Facebook is broken...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE?!

mine was messing around but has just this minute come back

angelfairee

Use Bebo or MySpace?

I want to see my Mafia friends

playing up for me too !!

renown

I want to see my Mafia friends

LOL'D, all of the FaceBook games SUCKK.

I left here for Mafia Wars i'll have you Know ....lol

that0nehurts

Use Bebo or MySpace?

Sorry, I'm older than 16 and I'm not a chav.

angelfairee

Sorry, I'm older than 16 and I'm not a chav.

Ok, fair enough.

Banned

ryman1000

Could you give an example of when it is "useless" half the time? I've used the site extensively and it's never been wrong or been problematic because of its location.

Banned

This is today's facebook problem thread.

ryman1000

You are right. It is saying Facebook is up and it's just me

down for me still

Down for me.

What I find VERY funny, is going to downforeveryoneorjustme.com/fac…com and getting

500 Server Error.
    Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
    If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this error message and the query that caused it.

How am I meant to check if that's for everyone, or just me? :P

WTF???? LOL!!!

Predikuesi

I don't know what this means, but might be helpful for … I don't know what this means, but might be helpful for somehttp://developers.facebook.com/live_status

angelfairee

Bend over!

Banned

master_chief

Could you give an example of when it is "useless" half the time? I've … Could you give an example of when it is "useless" half the time? I've used the site extensively and it's never been wrong or been problematic because of its location.

when facebook was down a while back (again) it was only in the UK so that site said it was still up.

Banned

ryman1000

when facebook was down a while back (again) it was only in the UK so that … when facebook was down a while back (again) it was only in the UK so that site said it was still up.

So facebook wasn't down then was it, only for some people which is the point of the site. It went down for people round these parts yesterday but not for everyone in the country, this the prompted me to do a traceroute to determine where the connection failed. The site is a very handful tool for determining problems with connectivity to websites, you're propagating bad information by declaring it's wrong half the time which surely is a huge exaggeration even taking into account your reasons above.

working fine for me, i've got nothing to do in it though.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Bend over!

Oh dear. Not you again.

angelfairee

lol...

Banned

master_chief

So facebook wasn't down then was it, only for some people which is the … So facebook wasn't down then was it, only for some people which is the point of the site. It went down for people round these parts yesterday but not for everyone in the country, this the prompted me to do a traceroute to determine where the connection failed. The site is a very handful tool for determining problems with connectivity to websites, you're propagating bad information by declaring it's wrong half the time which surely is a huge exaggeration even taking into account your reasons above.

w.e dude, when your checking whether its "just you" or "down for everyone else", a country 3000 miles away isn't a concern of mine.

everything except hotukdeals is down for me tonight!!

asda groceries area is down, facebook is down and others i'm trying get on typical!!

ANDYWOODY01

everything except hotukdeals is down for me tonight!!asda groceries area … everything except hotukdeals is down for me tonight!!asda groceries area is down, facebook is down and others i'm trying get on typical!!

yeah hotasianhousewives.com

and barelylegalteens arent working for me either

lol @ arguing over whether facebook is working or not.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0811/agoraphobia-agoraphobia-demotivational-poster-1226323682.jpg

Banned

ryman1000

w.e dude, when your checking whether its "just you" or "down for everyone … w.e dude, when your checking whether its "just you" or "down for everyone else", a country 3000 miles away isn't a concern of mine.

So where do you draw the line of where the downforeveryone server should be hosted? If there was one in London for example it would still have said Facebook was up yesterday when certain parts of this country couldn't access it. So then do we expect them to have servers in every city? But what if it's just my exchange that's got issues? Should downforeveryone put a server in every street?
    The site is just an indicator of a problem and in 99% of cases is extremely accurate for general queries. By suggesting it is useless half the time is just plain bad information.

Banned

What is "scray"?

Banned

master_chief

So where do you draw the line of where the downforeveryone server should … So where do you draw the line of where the downforeveryone server should be hosted? If there was one in London for example it would still have said Facebook was up yesterday when certain parts of this country couldn't access it. So then do we expect them to have servers in every city? But what if it's just my exchange that's got issues? Should downforeveryone put a server in every street?The site is just an indicator of a problem and in 99% of cases is extremely accurate for general queries. By suggesting it is useless half the time is just plain bad information.

the country you live in would be a good start. maybe they should implement a forum where people post when websites are down and where they're located.

master_chief

What is "scray"?

It was made by an American............what do you expect????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764292
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31152
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions