Groups

Facebook Poker

Hey guys,
    does anyone play facebook poker and is super rich? If so, tell me how you got so rich, and if there is any cheats, because im desperate to get money. Also, how much do you win in the weekly tournament?
    Thanks

7 Comments

poker is a chance game, if you are desparate for money, you should look elsewhere.

Artonox;5041133

poker is a chance game, if you are desparate for money, you should look … poker is a chance game, if you are desparate for money, you should look elsewhere.

+1

If you want to start making money from poker then it will take time. You will need to put a stake in and then try to build on this.
    Ive been playing poker online for about 2 years now and still only play on the small tables(max $1/2 blinds), I play more for fun than to make money.
    As mentioned poker is a chance game although you do also play against the other players.
    If you want to start making money of it its worth signing up for the special offers on many poker sites.Definately take the time to read up about hands, strategy(when to raise, check, fold etc)
    Best advice I can give is if you play sit and go tables ALWAYS leave the table when you have made a profit, never continue gambling especially at the same table as you will eventually lose it

facebook poker is so poor i cant stand it, so i play on full tilt and poker stars

Always log in everyday to get your daily bonus. Get lots of buddies and send the 100 chips to each one every day as most will send them back. Also send out any free gifts to all buddies as you normally get 1k of chips for that as well. Become a fan as you then get bonus chips every so often. Other than that, play smart :thumbsup:

yeah !

If you want tips on real poker check out my poker tips thread.

Original Poster

bump..................
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions