Found 11th Jun 2011

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
11 Comments

Voted cold.

oh dear

May be you could ask your 'friends' on facebook rather than a discount/deals website?????

Just click unlike.

If you click on like the like changes to unlike so you click on it to unlike simple.

Like >>> you click on it >>>>>it changes to unlike

so when you click unlike it will read Like again. I need sleep

Original Poster

stevewwf

May be you could ask your 'friends' on facebook rather than a … May be you could ask your 'friends' on facebook rather than a discount/deals website?????

SORRY!! I only use facebook to enter Comps here and SORRY it went in the wrong section ok! My mistake I only asked for help as I'm not an expert so you didn't have to be rude, I couldn't delete this so I clicked expire and I'm SORRY if that was wrong too!!

Go to your profile click on activities and interests and delete them from there.

Banned

Account settings ----> close account

the monkey picture is a little apt, dont you think ....

some people are so up there own backsides on here!! lol, cant seem to do anything right sometimes, some people need to lighten up abit!!

jotarpley

SORRY!! I only use facebook to enter Comps here and SORRY it went in the … SORRY!! I only use facebook to enter Comps here and SORRY it went in the wrong section ok! My mistake I only asked for help as I'm not an expert so you didn't have to be rude, I couldn't delete this so I clicked expire and I'm SORRY if that was wrong too!!

Banned

Dislikes this thread

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
  2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
  3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
  4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions