Found 25th Jun 2009
I recently joined facebook, but hardly use it, now 2 mates have added me, i never got confirmation like i did when other friends joined and had to accept them.

This time they are in my friends list, and it says 'Awaiting connection confirmation'

Anyone tell me what this is? I haven't added them so i'm not waiting for them to confirm.

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
6 Comments

It sounds like what happens when you add them, even though you say you haven't. Contact your mates and see if they have a request to confirm you.

are they on your msn list?

Original Poster

milesy29;5585359

It sounds like what happens when you add them, even though you say you … It sounds like what happens when you add them, even though you say you haven't. Contact your mates and see if they have a request to confirm you.

A friend said exactly the same that i have added them and am awaiting them to confirm, but i haven't as i only wanted facebook for family and close friends.

Original Poster

4lyons09;5585360

are they on your msn list?

Nope, not on my MSN

look under requests in the top right hand corner of the homepage. Click 'See All'. Check you have no friend requests. If not it's prob just an error on facebook.

Original Poster

I dont seem to have a Requests link, i've looked everywhere.

Thanks for the help tho :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51457
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions