Groups

Facebook Question

When i click on someones profile picture a load of other pictures that have been uploaded by the user are shown, whereas when someone clicks on my profile picture they can only see the profile picture and not any other pictures uploaded by me

anyone know why?
    thanks

4 Comments

cos they havent fully privatised their photos, so some people you can see just their profile pics, some you can see all, some you can see none, depends what their privacy settings are since the change a couple of weeks ago

When you click on a profile picture it shows only your current and previous profile photo's, they need to go onto your actual profile and click view photos, not click on the photo.

Original Poster

numptyj;7522871

cos they havent fully privatised their photos, so some people you can see … cos they havent fully privatised their photos, so some people you can see just their profile pics, some you can see all, some you can see none, depends what their privacy settings are since the change a couple of weeks ago

my ones are available to to my added friends but i still have this problem,

Dezzza123;7522903

When you click on a profile picture it shows only your current and … When you click on a profile picture it shows only your current and previous profile photo's, they need to go onto your actual profile and click view photos, not click on the photo.

yes mate but there lazy thas why i wanted to put them on the site so that users can click on my profile pic and then see my other picz in the same album.

Original Poster

anyone know lol ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions