Groups

Facebook Question - life event

Hi All -
    I hope just for a little help please regarding Facebook as I'm not a regular user of it.

I've just got engaged with my partner and we want to do the Facebook thing where we can update both sets of our friends .

There is an option for "life event" and you can select engaged.
    If she does this and tags me in , will both groups of our friends see it/get the update appear in their feeds?

I wasn't sure if we had to mess about with settings to make sure both groups of our friends would see.

7 Comments

I'm pretty sure both sets of friends will see it. Congratulations to you both!

It will depend on your privacy settings.

Original Poster

Do you mean just set the post to "everyone" then both sets of friends see it?

Congratulations

I know nothing about Facebook and care even less but congratulations on your engagement. I hope you have very many happy years ahead of you

psychobitchfromhell

I know nothing about Facebook and care even less but congratulations on … I know nothing about Facebook and care even less but congratulations on your engagement. I hope you have very many happy years ahead of you

Its basically a platform for jobless boring people to tell other boring jobless people what they had for dinner and how busy it was in primark so ur missing nothing lol

nick19817 h, 35 m ago

Do you mean just set the post to "everyone" then both sets of friends see …Do you mean just set the post to "everyone" then both sets of friends see it?

You don't need to set it to "Everyone" (if you don't want to), just set to to "Friends" and it will be visible to friends of anyone tagged, ie you and your other half
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?24
      2. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…11
      3. mobile phone advice needed please11
      4. Sky or virgin55

See more discussions