Groups

Facebook status update (inches)

What is it with the female of the species putting a number of inches in their status update
    anyone know what's going on as my mate is keeping her mouth closed on the subject

18 Comments

yup i know and i aint telling

chest size

haha

I know too and my mouth is zipped! :-)

taking abilities

Original Poster

Come on someone spill the beans...lol

i think its something to do with the snow

bassman_uk;7500422

chest size

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bassman_uk;7500422

chest size

so why were my friends putting 10 inches, 8 inches etc?

its the snow

It's there chest size also the same as the colour status's it's there current bra colour it's all to do with the cancer awareness I think

It's not the snow.

It's probably what most of you think it is

lol - ITS NOT SNOW - Its shoe size - just put inches after it to make it look good - I got the email - its apparently to make men feel inadequate - just like the bra colour thing and the messy hair thing!

Think I know.... it's either shoe size...or its length of hair.

Think us blokes should do one to cheese the "ladies" off

I'll start.. 38DD

jonb2412;7500843

Think I know.... it's either shoe size...or its length of hair.Think us … Think I know.... it's either shoe size...or its length of hair.Think us blokes should do one to cheese the "ladies" offI'll start.. 38DD

36GG

Banned

It is the number of inches outside their house

jonb2412;7500843

Think I know.... it's either shoe size...or its length of hair.Think us … Think I know.... it's either shoe size...or its length of hair.Think us blokes should do one to cheese the "ladies" offI'll start.. 38DD

:thumbsup::-D

it was shoe size just like the colours were bra colour and it was all in aid of breast cancer apparently it made the news (cnt remember which channel) but i had the emails anyway explaining,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.33
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1221
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764350
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO67

See more discussions