Facebook 'Suggested post'

Is there a way to get rid of all the ads and 'suggested posts' on Facebook?

Thanks in advance!

9 Comments

Have you tried an ad-blocker

ad blocker works to a limit, but if u seen any in the news feed, click the arrow on right (top) of the advert click hide advert

sometimes you get a option as well, dont show me ads from XXXX

ccwjames

ad blocker works to a limit, but if u seen any in the news feed, click … ad blocker works to a limit, but if u seen any in the news feed, click the arrow on right (top) of the advert click hide advertsometimes you get a option as well, dont show me ads from XXXX

Thanks for your advice

fbpurity.com/ - tends to be more powerful than the rival socialfixer.com/ - as Social Fixer apparently made some concessions, while FBPurity is firmer in their stance.
PS. Socialfixer is apparently going through Mozilla approval, as there will be a phased clampdown on unapproved plugins.
Both are also available in greasemonkey script form

I hope not as I something's pay for them to be there as adverts for my business!!

Original Poster

howarth3

I hope not as I something's pay for them to be there as adverts for my … I hope not as I something's pay for them to be there as adverts for my business!!

I've read that three times and it still doesn't make any sense.

Thanks to those of you who've suggested ways round this! The 'suggested posts' are driving me up the wall. Obviously I spend too much time on Facebook.

squiff

I've read that three times and it still doesn't make any sense. Thanks to … I've read that three times and it still doesn't make any sense. Thanks to those of you who've suggested ways round this! The 'suggested posts' are driving me up the wall. Obviously I spend too much time on Facebook.

Sorry should have said' I sometimes pay for them to be there as adverts for my business. So I'm hoping there's isn't a way to make them disappear

Try uninstalling it after closing your account. from what I remember about facebook is it was full of people bragging about how good they were and posting selfies

Original Poster

nougat

Try uninstalling it after closing your account. from what I remember … Try uninstalling it after closing your account. from what I remember about facebook is it was full of people bragging about how good they were and posting selfies

You can't uninstall a website.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. seller asked for IMEI1111
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2544
    3. cats and royal canin biscuits912
    4. Wifi extender1217

See more discussions