Found 7th Apr 2009
Anybody else getting this?

Account Unavailable

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologise for the inconvenience.

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
21 Comments

yes its down

I did but then 2 mins later I signed it and it worked! I got that earlier, now mine working again!

yep i got it 2

Banned

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I need facebook to live!!!

Dunno.i don't use it much its a bit zzzzzzzz

mine working

Mines on

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;4858151

Pretty self explanitory.....Anyways mines working fine atm, but this … Pretty self explanitory.....Anyways mines working fine atm, but this happens sometimes, no need to cry and tell the internetz.

Not really. i sometimes have this yet others have been fine. doesnt mean EVERYONES account is down

Banned

I get that quite a lot and I just try straight away to log in again and it usually works

mines down too and tried logging in a couple of times x

Gothy Vamp;4858200

I get that quite a lot and I just try straight away to log in again and … I get that quite a lot and I just try straight away to log in again and it usually works

yep same for me ;-)

mines ok too lol

mine's down too and I've tried logging in a number of times but no success. I wonder what the site maintenance is that they're doing to our certain profiles?

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;4858306

No but it tells you why yours is down.

i know why its down i never said i didnt... i said who else is getting the same problem? :thinking:

nope i spoke too soon...mines down now

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;4858436

But why does it matter?

its not life or death, just curoius. whats the problem with that? Or was that just a weak comeback seeing as you read the question wrong in the first place? lol

i had that last week for a full day
working fine after that

im on it on my laptop iv been logged in on that for ages & its working fine, but on my desk top i cant log on.. weird

Banned

I'm in but I've been finding it very slow all eve. search isn't working and some of the applications aren't working either

Original Poster Banned

kassy2005;4858485

im on it on my laptop iv been logged in on that for ages & its working … im on it on my laptop iv been logged in on that for ages & its working fine, but on my desk top i cant log on.. weird

yeh thats kinda weird

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;4858491

Well it happens once or twice a week if we start getting threads … Well it happens once or twice a week if we start getting threads everytime it will get ridiculous.

another comeback = weak

lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216631

See more discussions