Groups

facebook/hotmail hack

any ideas how this could of happened.

just got a new email, literally 3days ago, now suddenly i have a facebook account, i didnt create, linked to this email address? ( with my name )
    the facebook profile has my birthday work and college on, not long been set up, and has two friends so far that i know on?

nobody knew my new email?

23 Comments

You are a sleep-walker?

Original Poster

snowtiger;6982116

You are a sleep-walker?

nope. . .

OH maybe set it up???

Original Poster

Abbielonglegs;6982228

OH maybe set it up???

nope wasn't him. I don't understand it, just managed to hack into it, using a password I would use, and it got me in : /

I don't understand it at all.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6982268

You sure?

1million percent, how can I find when the account was created?

Maybe a drink too many??? Insomnia??

*katie*;6982238

nope wasn't him. I don't understand it, just managed to hack into it, … nope wasn't him. I don't understand it, just managed to hack into it, using a password I would use, and it got me in : /I don't understand it at all.

well now your into it change the password so you have control over it. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Abbielonglegs;6982301

well now your into it change the password so you have control over it. … well now your into it change the password so you have control over it. :thumbsup:

yeah but, still doesnt stop me wondering?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6982441

Email facebook.

I will, probably get nothing helpful back though like usual.

you obviously have an identical twin sister , seperated at birth !

simples:thumbsup:

are you using a laptop?

if so where did you connect wirelessly?

maybe a hacker intercepted your information.

Original Poster

fps_d0minat0r;6982771

are you using a laptop?if so where did you connect wirelessly?maybe a … are you using a laptop?if so where did you connect wirelessly?maybe a hacker intercepted your information.

Yes a laptop, and I don't connect anywhere but at home, to a secure network!...

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6985250

Is it WEP or WPA as Wep is usless.

how would I know or find that out?

Banned

dcx_badass;6985250

Is it WEP or WPA as Wep is usless.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]rubbish. The chances of someone getting your WEP key is remote. While it has been hacked, and is easy to get, a WEP key keeps out vast majority of freeloaders, and depending on where you live you'd have to be pretty unlucky for someone to find and choose your network to get the WEP key for.

Not that any of that has anything to do with the thread![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;6985422

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]rubbish. The … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]rubbish. The chances of someone getting your WEP key is remote. While it has been hacked, and is easy to get, a WEP key keeps out vast majority of freeloaders, and depending on where you live you'd have to be pretty unlucky for someone to find and choose your network to get the WEP key for.Not that any of that has anything to do with the thread![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Well thanks for that lol although it explains nothing hahaha

sounds like you have got someone looking over your shoulder or something has compromised whatever security you have set on your laptop.

transit;6982550

you obviously have an identical twin sister , seperated at birth … you obviously have an identical twin sister , seperated at birth !simples:thumbsup:

If so, give her my number :thumbsup:

vibeone;6985422

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]rubbish. The chances … [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]rubbish. The chances of someone getting your WEP key is remote. While it has been hacked, and is easy to get, a WEP key keeps out vast majority of freeloaders, and depending on where you live you'd have to be pretty unlucky for someone to find and choose your network to get the WEP key for.Not that any of that has anything to do with the thread![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

You can get a WEP key in under a minute - as posted before you, it is virtually useless.

Has your suspension ended now ? Damn, it was so nice in here without you :roll:

Banned

dcx_badass;6985967

Go on then, solve her problem.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I can't - I was just commenting that saying WEP is useless in the average residential environment is daft.

Yes in an ideal world it shouldn't be used, but its still better than leaving it open. It may well be easy, but very few people can be bothered with the hassle.

I'm lost with regard to the original question though. Would you not agree that even if her wifi network had been hacked, they wouldn't just create a facebook profile on behalf of the victim? :P[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6986553

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I'm lost with … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I'm lost with regard to the original question though. Would you not agree that even if her wifi network had been hacked, they wouldn't just create a facebook profile on behalf of the victim? :P[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Or use a password that the victim would use

Have you got a boyfriend? Only thing I could think may have happened is maybe he created the account because he doesn't trust you and by pretending he's you, thinks he might catch you out somewhere??? Other than that, I can't think why on earth someone would get hold of your details and use them to set up a Facebook account :?

dcx_badass;6989095

Haha Jason rat I saw your comment saying has "she put any decent pics up".

yeah i know got deleted
    anyway
    has she put any decent photos up?

Original Poster

jasonrat;6989133

yeah i know got deletedanywayhas she put any decent photos up?

Has who?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716

See more discussions