Groups

FACEJACKER!

This show nearly passed me by completely. Funniest thing ive seen in years. Made me wonder if there's anything else out there I am missing?

Your suggestions please!

13 Comments

Banned

Fonejacker is just as funny, New episodes of south park, and family guy and american dad newer episodes are jokes. Outnumbered is a different type of humour but also one to watch

I don't know about suggestions but agree with you about facejacker! Has me in stiches. The rap the other day and terry tibbs was great x

Banned

Terry tibbs is funny, and the best, the awkward wheel chair guy is just totally frustrating and think without the wheelchair would get punched (and I know someone who is exactly like that sans wheelchair, grrr) same with the art critic, just cringworthy

Terry Tibbs in his own show, I think, forget the rest.

As for outnumbered, its incredibly clever and funny and is so much like real life funny, and the two youngest improvise quite a lot of it, the show IS good, but the two young actors I think will do some even better things

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

boooooooooooooooo

its amazing lol

you need to watch celebrity juice itv2 @10pm thursdays..:thumbsup:

celeb juice is awesome, peep show, fonejacker e.t.c

so when does this "fisting come into it"?

but i am original beefeattaarrr

Banned

jubbyme;8622346

Terry tibbs is funny, and the best, the awkward wheel chair guy is just … Terry tibbs is funny, and the best, the awkward wheel chair guy is just totally frustrating and think without the wheelchair would get punched (and I know someone who is exactly like that sans wheelchair, grrr) same with the art critic, just cringworthyTerry Tibbs in his own show, I think, forget the rest.As for outnumbered, its incredibly clever and funny and is so much like real life funny, and the two youngest improvise quite a lot of it, the show IS good, but the two young actors I think will do some even better things

+1

Terry Tibbs FRIDGE FREEZER
    TALK TO ME

]La La Land starring Marc Wootton, BBC3 Tuesday 22.30 funny as you like :thumbsup:

Marc's characters are fictitious, but everybody else - including his … Marc's characters are fictitious, but everybody else - including his accomplices Kiki (Brendan's camerawoman), Chico (Shirley's driver) and Ruta (Gary's mentor) - is real and utterly unaware they are talking to an actor.La La Land is an ambitious and complex stunt that was years in the devising, months in the making and remarkable as a feat of sheer daring and bank-heist planning, with some of the many run-ins with the LAPD finding their way into the final show.

Damn missed it this week :x

richp;8623136

]La La Land starring Marc Wootton, BBC3 Tuesday 22.30 funny as you like … ]La La Land starring Marc Wootton, BBC3 Tuesday 22.30 funny as you like :thumbsup:

^^^^^^
    this
    its hilarious

Modern family on sky.....excellent

Flight of the Conchords
    Peep Show
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844178
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30114
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30400
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846282

See more discussions