Groups

Factory Outlets in the USA?

Hi all,

I've visited many Factory Outlets in the UK (such as Mansfield McArther-Glenn, Bicester Village and Swindon Outlets).

I was recently in the USA and went to Woodbury Common Outlets (about 45mins bus ride from New York). They were very impressive in terms of size and quality of shops/goods.

Has anyone else here been to Factory Outlets in the USA (or other good ones in the UK), and if so can they please let me know where the outlets were located and if they are any good.

I know some of this information is available on the net, but it's hard to tell if an outlet is good by looking at it's website (which will frequently over-hype it).

Many thanks.

1 Comment

Hi,

I can also highly recommend "Belz" group of factory outlet malls. I believe they have them throughout the states; I've been to ones in Florida (International Drive, Orlando) and Las Vegas. I think the one in Florida has been renamed to Prime factory outlet (google it!).

Like Woodbury Common, they are very large and smart with a good range of stores including:

Timberland, Esprit, Fossil, Hush Puppies, Nike, Levis, Liz Clairborne, Nine West, OshKosh B'Gosh, Reebok, Rockport, Royal Doulton, Sunglasses Hut, Umbertos, Vans, Calvin Klein, GAP, Tommy Hillfiger, Van-Heusen, Samsonite, Remington, Footlocker, Adidas, Birkenstock, Sketchers etc.

Perhaps a bit more everyday brands than Woodbury Common, but still a great day out for bargain hunters!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4842324
      2. GCSE Results day11
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!11
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36200

See more discussions