Groups

Factory Reset - Nokia N95 8GB

Banned
    Is there a simple way to carry out the above?

My old N95 8GB is going to Mazuma and want to reset it first.

10 Comments

Power off phone. Press and hold Green, * and 3 and keep them held whilst powering on and for a few seconds after until you get to the screen asking you to select country

try *#7370#
    but you will lose all your data

:thumbsup:

meshosa;8238855

try *#7370# but you will lose all your data

Yeah same thing was gonna add that code to my post as well(slightly easier for some to enter) as well as the warning but I decided that OP knew that everything would go as thats what they had asked for. Or I hoped.

Original Poster Banned

Yeah want rid of everything

Cheers guys

how much they giving you for it?

dontasciime;8239883

http://www.mazumamobile.com/sell_mobile_phone.php?action=view&prod=1009

cheers

hmm...might put mine on ebay...they going for £140, need money to buy the htc desire when it comes out on o2

killabyte;8239951

cheers :)hmm...might put mine on ebay...they going for £140, need money … cheers :)hmm...might put mine on ebay...they going for £140, need money to buy the htc desire when it comes out on o2

i keep thinking about doing this with mine but its is such a good phone and need a back up just incase my new phone dies on me.......

rob585;8241580

i keep thinking about doing this with mine but its is such a good phone … i keep thinking about doing this with mine but its is such a good phone and need a back up just incase my new phone dies on me.......

thats true but dont o2 provide insurance on thier contract phones?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions