Groups
    EXPIRED

faeviangel!! PM me...

Banned
    Will someone PM me "faevangels" msn address - he pm'd it yesterday but i deleted that message.

Im sure it is his name+something and then his email extension. cant remember what it was though

oh and danny 09 you mite aswell pm me your msn add aswell.

17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

no yes no yes are you not sure you should?

fair enough heres hoping the geezer will be online soon enough and see this!

kapows;6785323

no yes no yes are you not sure you should?fair enough heres hoping the … no yes no yes are you not sure you should?fair enough heres hoping the geezer will be online soon enough and see this!

Is this a talking to yourself thread?

Original Poster Banned

Marina;6785364

Is this a talking to yourself thread?

noooooo lolll the no yes no yes was intended for the people who are considering wheter or not they should PM meh :-D

altho i imte aswell talk to myself prob be more entertainin than what it is at the moment :oops:

SUP man!!! always new you liked talking to yourself

kapows;6785389

noooooo lolll the no yes no yes was intended for the people who are … noooooo lolll the no yes no yes was intended for the people who are considering wheter or not they should PM meh altho i imte aswell talk to myself prob be more entertainin than what it is at the moment :oops:

You're right Kapppppppppppoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssss :-D
    Nothing seems to be intersting:roll: Hang on..

danny09;6785410

Danny, you starting a "nice thread"? :-D

Marina;6785434

Danny, you starting a "nice thread"? :-D

not sure, may end up having the trolls come in and ruin it :lol:

danny09;6785443

not sure, may end up having the trolls come in and ruin it :lol:

Come on man, thats when the fun begins, no??:p

Marina;6785449

Come on man, thats when the fun begins, no??:p

no because i always end up getting suspended for it :lol:

isnt it on his profile?

Original Poster Banned

danny09;6785410

Talking to myself:

It isn't easy to keep your mouth and your mind open at the same time

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same

We are not primarily put on this Earth to see through one another, but to see one another through

I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better

One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening

It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself

And finally:

Einstein once said,

[CENTER]"If you talk to yourself, it's a sign of intelligence, if you answer back, you can't deny it, you are insane."[/CENTER]

I'm insane according to Einstein. :-D :-D :-D :-D

kapows;6785472

Talking to myself:It isn't easy to keep your mouth and your mind open at … Talking to myself:It isn't easy to keep your mouth and your mind open at the same timeKnowledge speaks, but wisdom listensYou laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the sameWe are not primarily put on this Earth to see through one another, but to see one another throughI don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much betterOne advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listeningIt is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourselfAnd finally:Einstein once said, [CENTER]"If you talk to yourself, it's a sign of intelligence, if you answer back, you can't deny it, you are insane."[/CENTER]I'm insane according to Einstein.

LOL yes, you are insane lol, pming you my add now mate...

Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;6785462

isnt it on his profile?

ofcourse!! profiles have this stuff! nice one JR

Original Poster Banned

danny09;6785483

LOL yes, you are insane lol, pming you my add now mate...

nice one :-D

kapows;6785472

Talking to myself:It isn't easy to keep your mouth and your mind open at … Talking to myself:It isn't easy to keep your mouth and your mind open at the same timeKnowledge speaks, but wisdom listensYou laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the sameWe are not primarily put on this Earth to see through one another, but to see one another throughI don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much betterOne advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listeningIt is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourselfAnd finally:Einstein once said, [CENTER]"If you talk to yourself, it's a sign of intelligence, if you answer back, you can't deny it, you are insane."[/CENTER]I'm insane according to Einstein.

:lol:
    According to Einstein I'm not intelligent:w00t: obviously he's wrong:p

Original Poster Banned

Marina;6785496

:lol:According to Einstein I'm not intelligent:w00t: obviously he's … :lol:According to Einstein I'm not intelligent:w00t: obviously he's wrong:p

obviouslyyyyyyyyyy :-D

he only used around 32% of his brain! what a douche lol

kapowssssssssss......... it's next to my avi, on my profile and you have my email

dudeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

ere mods remove this thread now - cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions