Groups
    EXPIRED

FAGS AND BOOZE

nope i dont mean gender benders although they are a mighty fine bunch lol

what brand of fags do you smoke and what booze ?

credit crunch has got me on
    Pall Mall cheapest smokes i can find and
    Home Brew .. lol

ooo and lets throw in a nortyness lol cos its moi
    do you smoke norty stuff ?

269 Comments

marlboro lights, cheap wine if in, vodka if out!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3118466

marlboro lights, cheap wine if in, vodka if out!

marlboro lights ya booger lol me favs !!!! dam expensive doh xxxx

I have cut right back on me drinking , brb, going for some cans and wine for lynds ...

we are cutting down on the tabs as well. hang on I'll have to get some extra dosh for the lambers :thumbsup:

Banned

Same as you, Pall Mall Superkings or the cheapest ones that the store has to offer!

Don't drink...... only Coca Cola. :thumbsup:

no fags for me,

drink:

Either fosters OR wiskey and coke

preferably wiskey and coke cos it is FIT

Original Poster

alnbowes;3118473

I have cut right back on me drinking , brb, going for some cans and wine … I have cut right back on me drinking , brb, going for some cans and wine for lynds ...we are cutting down on the tabs as well. hang on I'll have to get some extra dosh for the lambers :thumbsup:

lol awww treat her to somfin speshal ... she is worf it xxx :-D

Original Poster

churchy2704;3118474

Same as you, Pall Mall Superkings or the cheapest ones that the store has … Same as you, Pall Mall Superkings or the cheapest ones that the store has to offer!Don't drink...... only Coca Cola. :thumbsup:

they aint bad i swear ! saves me a god 80p a pack xxx :thumbsup:

nicki3668;3118472

marlboro lights ya booger lol me favs !!!! dam expensive doh xxxx

yeh they are, don't smoke every day though, can't afford it!

Don't smoke

Drink Grolsch or Carlsberg export

Just got some sailor jack rum..nice

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3118493

yeh they are, don't smoke every day though, can't afford it!

star babe whats wiv the guy in ya avi ? is he your hubby ? LOL :thumbsup:

i know him from shawn of the dead ?

Original Poster

ctuk;3118500

Don't smokeDrink Grolsh or Carlsberg export

grolsh is the dogs i av to say :-D

wonkey;3118502

Just got some sailor jack rum..nice

rum ? i cant drink anyfink ova than beer lol
    send me dooo laly lol xx :oops:

nicki3668;3118510

star babe whats wiv the guy in ya avi ? is he your hubby ? LOL … star babe whats wiv the guy in ya avi ? is he your hubby ? LOL :thumbsup:i know him from shawn of the dead ?

it's simon pegg, i think he's funny, like his films and stuff, that's all!:-D
    Are you having a drink tonite?

Banned

Dont smoke

Budweiser, only decent tasting beer that dont give me a carbon dioxide fuelled headache the next day ;-)

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3118523

it's simon pegg, i think he's funny, like his films and stuff, that's … it's simon pegg, i think he's funny, like his films and stuff, that's all!:-DAre you having a drink tonite?

he is dam lush i agree and a funny funny guy xx

yush im havin a drop of the home brew so beware my spelling hurihskfnd xxxx mwah cxcbcd dmj :whistling:

b and h and smirnoff

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3118535

Dont smokeBudweiser, only decent tasting beer that dont give me a carbon … Dont smokeBudweiser, only decent tasting beer that dont give me a carbon dioxide fuelled headache the next day ;-)

me likie bud too yummm yummm ... :-D

nicki3668;3118548

he is dam lush i agree and a funny funny guy xx yush im havin a drop of … he is dam lush i agree and a funny funny guy xx yush im havin a drop of the home brew so beware my spelling hurihskfnd xxxx mwah cxcbcd dmj :whistling:

hahahaha x:-D Don't get too drunk, or am i too late in saying that?
    I'm being good tonite, tea for me!:-D

Banned

nicki3668;3118556

me likie bud too yummm yummm ... :-D

Strong beer babes, gets ya drunk quicker. Draught is gorgeous

dont smoke 2 years since dont drink since last christmas:-D

Banned

Rollies/Mayfair Smooth...on special occasions Lucky Strike/Marlboro Lights or Reds...ONLY when I can get the US soft packs though..taste better

Alochol...mixed...many diff things but Irn Bru WKD & White Russians me favs...and Samantha Bucca is always good too

Dont smoke
    Drink very occiasionally
    Carling or fosters, however got stella atm as it was on offer lol.

Banned

ADAMHODG;3118607

Dont smokeDrink very occiasionallyCarling or fosters, however got stella … Dont smokeDrink very occiasionallyCarling or fosters, however got stella atm as it was on offer lol.

How was your date mate, did ya score :thumbsup:

Foosball Chum;3118615

How was your date mate, did ya score :thumbsup:

yeh where did you take her?

Banned

raptorcigs;3118586

dont smoke 2 years since dont drink since last christmas:-D

a little porkie there :w00t:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3118562

hahahaha x:-D Don't get too drunk, or am i too late in saying that?I'm … hahahaha x:-D Don't get too drunk, or am i too late in saying that?I'm being good tonite, tea for me!:-D

how to loose friends and alienate people ... lol looks funny .. you seen it yet hunny bunny ?
    and nah your not too late but gimme 10 mins lol xx :whistling:

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3118573

Strong beer babes, gets ya drunk quicker. Draught is gorgeous

sok shexy bott i top with redbull lol gives me drunken wings hahaha

Original Poster

ODB_69;3118597

Rollies/Mayfair Smooth...on special occasions Lucky Strike/Marlboro … Rollies/Mayfair Smooth...on special occasions Lucky Strike/Marlboro Lights or Reds...ONLY when I can get the US soft packs though..taste betterAlochol...mixed...many diff things but Irn Bru WKD & White Russians me favs...and Samantha Bucca is always good too

yip me been on the rollies wagon from time to time but mine look more like joints lol :oops:
    ADAMHODG;3118607

Dont smokeDrink very occiasionallyCarling or fosters, however got stella … Dont smokeDrink very occiasionallyCarling or fosters, however got stella atm as it was on offer lol.

aww have you decided on your next date yet sugar ? xxx

nicki3668;3118652

how to loose friends and alienate people ... lol looks funny .. you seen … how to loose friends and alienate people ... lol looks funny .. you seen it yet hunny bunny ? and nah your not too late but gimme 10 mins lol xx :whistling:

hahahaha lol x .no haven't seen it yet, usually wait for his dvd's to come out, cinemas too far away and i've always got the kids anyway!:-D

Just seen what you added at the top, and yep, on occasions i like the odd doobie!:-D

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3118689

hahahaha lol x .no haven't seen it yet, usually wait for his dvd's to … hahahaha lol x .no haven't seen it yet, usually wait for his dvd's to come out, cinemas too far away and i've always got the kids anyway!:-D

awww well lemme know when you see it i wanna review lol

might be bias though hehehe

omg im cringing cringing big time ... oooo x factor is mekin the hairs on me neck stand up and thas not good lol

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3118705

Just seen what you added at the top, and yep, on occasions i like the odd … Just seen what you added at the top, and yep, on occasions i like the odd doobie!:-D

me an star juss became doochie passers lol :-D

nicki3668;3118747

me an star juss became doochie passers lol :-D

hahaha x:-D

great role models u guys r !! lol

Mayfair smooth (the added wood chippings make them so much tastier!) and Rum on the rare occasions I do.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3118775

great role models u guys r !! lol

whos we trin to impress den ?? :thinking:

Superkings or rollies and drink anything that gets me ratted the quickest :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3118805

dont smoke...never have, but I do like a vodka or three...:giggle:

jellyyyyy hello hunny bunny xx hows the hot jelly tonight then ? xx

Original Poster

fireheaven;3118815

Superkings or rollies and drink anything that gets me ratted the quickest … Superkings or rollies and drink anything that gets me ratted the quickest :thumbsup:

FIREHEAVEN WOOOOP WOOOOP IV MISSED YA CHICKEROOO XXXX mwah xxx

wow nic no need to shout ;-)

Had connection problems and a bf with man flu :roll: but I am here for the night :-D

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
    2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
    4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions